January 28th, 2013
· Improved transparency. Transients and punch will retain more precise.
· 64bit versions
· GUI-less Windows VST version
February 4th, 2011
· Algorithm fine tuning. Input material with a high rms-level and/or very short peaks will sound slightly more consistent.
· Better transient response at input level discontinuities.
· PNG graphics and libraries updated for better compatibility. The user interface should have now identical brightness on any computer.
· Winamp plugin improved for the simultaneous use in Winamp and ffdshow.
December 27th, 2010
· Complete code cleanup
· Improved algorithm
· Internal parameters optimized
November 1st, 2010
· LoudMax VST Plugin ported to Mac OS X. Audio Unit version implemented using Symbiosis from NuEdge Development. Support for Intel Mac and Power PC.
· Winamp Plugin now supports 5.1 Surround with overdrive protection for a following stereo downmix.
· Improved limiter algorithm. Transients will remain better.
· Improved release curve at high compression levels for an accurate sound and less artifacts.