November 26th, 2012
· Added buttons for toggling sfx and music to the ESC-screen.
· Changed so that deflecting is done with LShift (by default) and attracting is done by simply right clicking.
· Fixed a bug that could lead to game servers crashing when kicking a player.
· Fixed a bug where players could throw grenades between rounds.
· Fixed problems with the game client freezing when CPU load is too high. (most likely only affected really bogged down and/or low end machines)
· Fixed a bug where certain game input would keep being processed between rounds.
· Fixed a bug that would make a player keep quacking repeatedly when holding the freeze button while out of sauce.
· Fixed so that the HUD never appears while the ESC-screen is showing.
November 9th, 2012
· Added a basic friend system and made various changes to the game lobby.
· Added the ability to freeze owned projectiles and grenades. (drains Awesome Sauce, default key = SPACE)
· Added the ability to bind chat messages or commands to the F-keys (F1 is reserved for toggling the console, see Settings/ClientSettings.cfg)
· Added player emote: /greet (bound to F2 by default)
· Added player emote: /cheer (bound to F3 by default)
· Added player emote: /dance (bound to F4 by default)
· Added player emote: /thefinger (bound to F5 by default)
· Added hat: Duck Face
· Added hat: Broken Top Hat
· Added hat: Golden Boot
· Added hat: Bratwurst
· Added hat: Pointy Helmet
· Added hat: Skull Pole
· Added hat: Skeleton Pole
· Added hat: Crown of Murderous Deeds
· Added hat: Dino Head
· Added hat: King of the Forest
· Added hat: Alpha Hat
· Added command line argument for the server application: -c [path to custom config file]
· Changed the max length of chat messages sent from game servers to clients to avoid things like long /maplist responses being cut off.
· Changed so that the KFY patcher and launcher applications will try alternate servers for downloads if the main one is not reachable.
· Fixed so that the Fiva Hat is not flipped when facing left.
· Fixed so that certain grenades does not move around when lying on the ground.
October 6th, 2012
· Added hats that are awarded to players for placing first at certain leaderboards. Bronze hats are awarded for placing first during the previous day, silver hats for placing first during the previous week and gold hats for currently being the leading player of all time (updated every 10 minutes currently).
· Added hat: Leader Tricorne (best player)
· Added hat: Dunce Cap (worst player)
· Added hat: Mining Helmet (most blocks destroyed)
· Added hat: Murderer Ushanka (most kills)
· Added hat: Capturer Cap (most F captures)
· Added hat: Emo Haircut (most suicides)
· Added 4 new music tracks by Andreas Krutholm.
· Added client settings entry: MusicPlaylistShuffle
· Added client settings entry: MusicPlaylistLoop
· Added client command: /nexttrack (plays the next music track in the playlist)
· Added client command: /prevtrack (plays the previous music track in the playlist)
· Added client command: /shuffletracks (shuffles the playlist)
· Added client command: /listtrack (shows playlist)
· Added effect for local player spawning.
· Added additional pages for player skins if needed.
· Changed so that music is not specified by maps and users now have the ability to set up their own playlist in the settings menu. All valid .ogg files found in the AppData/Music directory will be availible, with the exception of files starting with an underscore.
· Changed so that player win messages are no longer stored locally.
· Changed start ammo for Improved Fly Zapper from 8 to 6.
· Changed Improved Fly Zapper stun time from 5 to 3 seconds.
· Changed death effects a a bit for the better.
· Fixed a bug where players would keep running when being zapped while under the Tryptanade influence.
· Fixed so that all sound instances are always properly destroyed upon quitting to the game lobby.
· Fixed a bug where a timer would be incorrectly reset when a burning player got hit by additional flames.
· Fixed a bug with ESC not working properly when returning from a game.
· Fixed a bug related to kicking and banning that could lead to crashes.
· Fixed a bug that could make carried blocks become invalid when picking up new blocks.
· Fixed a bug where sounds attached to players could keep playing after they left.
· Fixed a bug where the client application could crash when a player was killed by a drain effect owned by a player who had quit.
September 20th, 2012
· Added masterserverside storage for skins and win messages which should open up for some cool functionality in the future, both in game and on the website.
· Added weapon: Improved Fly Zapper (a short range and low damage weapon that stuns your opponents, rendering them unable to move)
· Added item: Infroom (fiery mushroom that creates a large cloud of fire on impact, setting those unfortunate enough to be nearby ablaze)
· Added powerup: Trashcan (reduces damage taken by 75%)
· Added map: Mount Icy Top
· Added map: CTF Empire
· Added map: Solid Gold
· Added undo and redo functionality for tile drawing in the editor. (Ctrl + Z and Ctrl + Y respectively)
· Added editor settings entry: UndoRedoSteps (default = 16)
· Added impairment of aim when under the influence of a Tryptanade.
· Added special sound effect for stomping blocks with Golden Boots.
· Changed so that blocks carried does not disappear on death but are dropped.
· Changed so that Blobus texture has a face.
· Changed color of Tryptanade.
· Fixed so that pressing ESC from Player Setup or Player Stats screen will not disconnect from the lobby.
· Fixed a bug that made it possible to jump while taking off with Infernus.
· Fixed some typos in the game server application.
· Fixed so that it is not possible to use skins that have a file size of over 50 kB.
· Fixed so that it is no longer possible to enter the Player Setup screen when not connected to the master server.
September 17th, 2012
· Added full Mac OS X build of the game.
· Added visual effect to indicate that someone is under the influence of a Tryptanade and vertical movement is no longer reversed.
· Added the ability to draw tiles and objects/spawners at both sides of the map simultaneously by holding LCtrl while editing a map in the editor.
· Added activation of win face (1 second) when a player gets a kill.
· Changed so that the flood fill algorithm is much faster in the editor.
· Changed so that the area outside of the map is shown in black when working with maps smaller than the screen size in the editor.
· Fixed so that certain fragment shaders won’t fail to compile on some video cards.
· Fixed so that players can only be effected by Teleporbs while spawned.
· Fixed so that players who teleport can’t be climbing in mid-air when teleporting from ladders or ceilings.
· Fixed so that stomp trail effects are properly destroyed when teleporting.
· Fixed a bug where a Blobus that was stuck to the player could be attracted.