August 10th, 2012This update contains fixes to costumer-reported issues:
· Compact list (in Window menu) fixed;
· Included an Example for mapping Key combinations, since a few users did not understand how to do this correctly;
· Minecraft Mouse Aiming fixed as an Option (see notes below);
· Updating Mouse Cursor bounds after changing resolution fixed, also as an Option (see notes below)
· ** IMPORTANT NOTES **
· After fixing the mouse issues with Minecraft and with other games which changes the screen resolution, I noticed it introduced bad effects in some other games, so, until I find a proper fix, I introduced two temporary fixes that should be enabled only if you have problems.
Description of each "Temporary fix":
· Minecraft Windowed Fix: Enable this to be able to aim properly in Minecraft when windowed. Please disable for other games if you got the cursor stuck in some cases;
· Lower-Resolution Fullscreen bounds Fix: Enable this if your mouse cursor "escapes" or "loops" around the screen when playing a game in fullscreen in a screen resolution different from the desktop one.
· Please disable if you are using this App with Lion's Fullscreen together (that one with two arrows in the top-right corner).
June 13th, 2012Lots of user interface Improvements:
· Keyboard keys list reorganized (much easier to find the key you want);
· An option to compact the preset list;
· You can duplicate bind groups;
· You can duplicate presets.
· Informative tooltips;
· Sortable binds;
· Also, now it is possible to bind your gamepad to control your music and adjust the volume, check the new example.