New in version 1.52 Build 1412606
May 9th, 2014
- Added defaults setting localsshlaunchpath for overwriting the ssh path.
- enablelocalcommandsoutsidevncwindow setting no longer experimental and on by default. Command key presses outside the VNC window are used to control JollysFastVNC now, not the remote side.
- Fixed a potential problem with network discovery over firewire ip connections.
- Fixed a potential problem with website build number (version 1.50).
New in version 1.48 Build 1319709 (October 23rd, 2013)
- FIxed disconnect and possible crash on connecting to ScreenSharing server by adding a workaround for server sending incorrect multiscreen data. Thanx to Staale Lorentzen for helping me to track this down.
New in version 1.46 Build 1313608 (May 17th, 2013)
- Fixed a bug that created a incorrect mouse offset, fullscreen and aspect behaviour for retina displays.
- Fixed a bug that local area network addresses without name were not correctly displayed when in autodiscovery mode.
- Fixed mouse event bug on 10.6 (build 1313608)
New in version 1.44 Build 1234001 (January 4th, 2013)
- Added support for staying on the internal graphics card when on battery.
New in version 1.42 Build 1220626 (July 25th, 2012)
- This update will be available on machines running 10.6 and above.
- 10.6 machines will have the same program signature as before.
- 10.7 and above machines will run Apple Developer ID signed as it's the only way to support mountain lion.
- Added spaces support for fullscreen windows.
- Added retina resolution support.
- Fixed xib layout problem.
- Internal cleanup of code.
- Changed application signature to an AppleDeveloper ID signature. This is required to be compatible with Mountain Lion. The program will ask for access to keychain items when it requires them for the first time due to this change.
- Changed application update signature. For some unknown reason the signature introduced in the last 1.42 update did not work correctly.
New in version 1.40 Build 1213706 (May 16th, 2012)
- Enabling old fullscreen behaviour for lion works on single monitor machines now.
- Keeping system from sleeping when getting changes while running in lions fullscreen mode.
- Fixed an premature release of a texturebacking store. Thanx to Chris Niederauer for his detailed bug report on this one.
- Website version: Changed update url to contain system version and architecture so that future updates can be made available for for specific system versions/architectures.
New in version 1.36 Build 1204701 (February 16th, 2012)
- Fixed a bug that kept a closed connection as beeing marked open.
New in version 1.34 Build 1203901 (February 8th, 2012)
- Added Server List window to application icon menu.
- Fixed bug that prevented reconnection to a closed connection.
New in version 1.32 Build 1132101 (November 22nd, 2011)