December 13th, 2011CHANGES:
· SentenceFactory; DPT parser was not automatically registered, fixed.
· Parsing methods in SentenceId now validates the given String before parsing
· the id.
· Double values are now rounded to certain decimal precision by setters. Also,
· course and bearing values are padded with leading zeros.
· SentenceReader; reader now invokes SentenceLister.readingPaused() when data
· flow is paused, but reader is still running. The readingStopped() is now
· called only when reader has permanently stopped. Pause timeout can be set
· using the SentenceReader.setPauseTimeout() method.
· SentenceValidator; fixed regular expressions to match all printable ASCII
· characters. Added also '!' as acceptable begin character.
· TalkerId; Added more complete list of talker ids.
· SentenceEvent; creation time stamp is now returned as plain long value.
· Date; constructor was setting month off by one, fixed.
· Added method for unregistering parsers in SentenceFactory.
· Added TPVProvider that reports time, position, altitude, velocity and course
· from GPS in a single event. Report is constructed by capturing the required
· data from several sentences. This is also the initial implementation and
· preview of high level APIs that focus on actual data instead of sentences.
· SentenceParser; added methods for setting double and integer values with
· leading zeros. Double values can also be rounded to certain precision.
· SentenceListener; added readingPaused() notification.
· Sentence; added convenience methods isValid() and isProprietary().
· Position.distanceTo() may not produce correct results.