September 12th, 2012
· Fixed silent audio output in some apps
August 29th, 2012
· Fixed incompatibility with StarCraft II.
· Fixed glitch with minimizing the main window
July 27th, 2012
· Added compatibility with Mountain Lion’s Gatekeeper.
· Added support for Opera 12
March 13th, 2012
· Fixed bug with previously activated serial numbers.
March 9th, 2012
· Fixed incompatibilities with certain applications such as GarageBand.
· Fixed Hear’s window disappearing when a secondary display is disconnected.
December 7th, 2011
· Added support for MPlayerX
· Improved compatibility with certain applications
· Improved performance when Mixer is active
November 4th, 2011
· Added Mac OS X 10.7 compatibility
· Added “System Alerts” to Mixer for processing system alerts and beeps.
· Added presets to the Dock menu
· Added compatibility with the latest versions of Firefox
· Hear now requires Mac OS X 10.5 or greater
December 8th, 2010
· Fixed a crash in certain 64-bit apps (e.g. Adobe After Effets CS5)
· Fixed presets not saving properly
· Added a warning for Save As when replacing a preset
December 8th, 2010
· Hear now works with 64-bit processes
· Hear now has the ability to opt-in to certain background processes, so we now support Safari and Chrome plugins, Front Row, VMware, and StarPlayr.
· Fixed a general issue where Hear wouldn't work with certain applications such as VLC.
· Fixed stability issues with certain audio applications
· Fixed a problem that sometimes resulted in Hear not controlling output in some applications.
· Fixed a problem where a launched app would sometimes not use the desired preset.
· Fixed a bug where certain serial numbers weren't being validated properly.
· Fixed registration failing on Standard accounts
· Reduced CPU usage when the Mixer tab is active
· Fixed presets not being applied properly when an app is launched while Hear is running.
· Improved installation and uninstallation
· Improved localization support
July 10th, 2008
· Improved compatibility with some audio applications (including iChat, Skype, and Garage Band)
· Enhanced localization support for non-Roman languages.
June 12th, 2008
· Fixed problem where Hear was causing 'UserEventAgent' process to show as 'not responding'.
· Fixed problem where Hear was causing 'coreaudiod' process in 10.5.3 to show as 'not responding'.
· Fixed a bug where the EQ settings were not getting enabled unless the Hear application was launched first.
· Fixed a bug where the EQ Resolution popup was not detecting mouse clicks on the right side of the popup.
· When running in demo mode, the user now has the option to uninstall.
· Uninstall now prompts to the user to restart their system, to completely uninstall everything.
· Added '96' as a new default choice in the EQ resolution popup.
April 23rd, 2008
· New presets produced by 4-time EMMY Award nominated composer/producer/performer Roger Adler. (*)
· Stability and performance improvements.
· New presets optimized for headphones appear with the suffix '-H'. New presets optimized for speakers appear with an '-S' suffix.