June 18th, 2012
· Minor fixes for backwards compatibility to 10.5.8 Leopard PowerPC
June 18th, 2012
· Changes for Gatekeeper/Mountain Lion
September 6th, 2011
· Fixed bug with Lion.
· Faster performance under Snow Leopard or higher.
April 20th, 2011
· Fixed Snow Leopard bugs with live streaming to QuickLook.
· Added live streaming to any QuickTime enabled application.
August 21st, 2010
· Added 64-bit CoreImage input plug-in for the GrabberRaster virtual camera driver.
· Once the CIGrabberRasterInput.plugin has been installed, you can "share" the output of GrabberRaster with iChat Theatre (share the GrabberRaster.qtz file). It should work with any QuickLook-enabled application.
June 17th, 2010
· Increased ScreenCasting fps to 30 (24 for PowerPC machines) and made it adjustable.
April 10th, 2010
· Snow Leopard fixes.
August 21st, 2009
· Minor bug fixes in GrabberRaster.app
· Cleaned up initial release of GrabberWindow.app
· GW: fixed bugs with user defaults.
· GW: added zero frame rate for desktop streaming.
· GW: fixed bug with double-click Window list to save file.
· GW: general UI cleanup.
August 20th, 2009
· Added new GrabberWindow app (Leopard Only) for grabbing individual Windows and streaming the desktop!
July 11th, 2009
· Includes bug fixes that prevented earlier versions of GrabberRaster from being used at the same time as Q@mera.
· Compatible with most camera applications and ALL our camera applications: DotMatrix, CamCamX and Q@mera.
August 25th, 2008
· Bug fixes for screencasting features (affects licensed versions).