November 1st, 2012
· Added localizations: Bulgarian, Dutch.
June 18th, 2012
· Added localizations: German, Korean, Russian, Spanish (Spain).
August 31st, 2011
· Bug fixes - In Firefox 3.5 and 3.6, when the user hid the statusbar icon, it appeared again after restarting the browser.
· Added localizations: Turkish.
· Version support -Added support up to Firefox 9.0a1.
August 22nd, 2011
· Added localizations: Czech, Danish, French, Japanese, Polish, Portuguse (Brazilian), Serbian, Chinese (Simplified).
· Increased allowed length for translating selected text: from 1100 to 38000.
· Now, on first install, the extension tries to set the default language of translation. If it's not possible, still English will be the target language.
· Added support up to Firefox8.0a1.
· Based on a suggestion by the validator of the code, "Google Translator..." item has been removed from the Tools menu.