New in version 4.4.4
November 22nd, 2014
- Fixed issue with searching the City Navigator Europe NTU maps
- Fixed autorouting issue where straight line segments were inserted after each waypoint.
- Improved track to route behavior. Now supports preserving the shape of track sections that aren't near a road.
- Fixed certain instances of route direction text where the text was "turn left/right" instead of "bear left/right".
- Fixed various stability issues with routing.
- Fixed issues with application initialization.
- Fixed issue with attaching a device that is running in BaseStation mode.
- Fixed issue with geotagging photos for waypoints.
- Fixed various issues sending data to memory cards.
- Changed to automatically unlock BirdsEye for a device when sending the BirdsEye to a card in that device.
- Fixed various issues with Adventure search.
- Updated to support Mac OS 10.10
New in version 4.4.3 (October 7th, 2014)
- Fixed issue with route calculation not completing on newer Unicode maps (such as City Navigator Europe)
- Fixed issue with trip planner sometimes failing to create a trip on newer Unicode maps (such as City Navigator Europe)
New in version 4.4.2 (September 27th, 2014)
- Improved BirdsEye user experience.
- Added ability to activate BirdsEye subscriptions.
- Added user configurable avoidance areas that can be set for each activity.
- Added waypoint category option to Smart List criteria.
- Added additional information to find results for Public Land Survey data.
- Added some additional waypoint symbols to be more consistent with newer nuvi and zumo devices.
- Added 'Show in Finder' button to the custom waypoint symbol manager dialog.
- Added waypoint categories column to detailed data list.
- Fixed a bug with Trip Planner itinerary distance calculations.
- Fixed a crash in Trip Planner when adding/deleting days from trip.
- Fixed crash when sending trip to device from subfolder.
- Fixed crash with auto naming route.
- Fixed crash when renaming via point in Trip Planner.
- Fixed crash when recalculating routes from right click.
- Fixed odd rendering on newer City Navigator maps.
- Fixed problem with reading marine charts off of devices.
New in version 4.3.5 (July 31st, 2014)
- Fixed issue with looking up user manuals for devices
- Fixed issue with viewing the elevation graph for tracks
- Fixed issue with renaming a track while track points were selected
- Fixed issue with importing a GPX file that contained a route that uses several transportation modes
- Fixed various issues after erasing custom activity profiles
- Fixed sending Garmin Adventures to devices
- Fixed various issues when a device is unplugged while BaseCamp is using it
New in version 4.3.4 (June 25th, 2014)
- Fixed list database corruption during first time installs.
- Fixed crash when toggling Autoname checkbox on route properties window.
- Fixed crash when sending trips contained in subfolders to device.
- Fixed crash when renaming a day's segment in the Trip Planner.
- Fixed arrival time bug after inserting new points into Trip Planner.
- Fixed crash when reading SD cards containing multiple maps with same map family.
New in version 4.3.3 (June 4th, 2014)
- Fixed an issue with unlocking Birdseye images on a device.
New in version 4.3.1 (May 17th, 2014)
- Added new task launcher
- Added waypoint categories
- Improved device information
- Improved creating route from track
- Added preview how the tracks will be joined
- Added ability to edit multiple tracks and routes
- Added split route capability
- Added per device transfer preferences
- Added ability to remove 'shaping' points in route sent to device. This will help get around the 50 via limit as well as announcing of the point.
- Added customizable activity profiles
- Added ability to move, delete, split, select and insert into the context menu
- Added ability to plot multiple route/track attributes in same chart
- Added timeouts for gCloud synchronization
- Added option to preserve original tracks during track join
- Added progress indication for exports
- Added support for curvy roads in routing options
- Fixed bug when drawing grasslands
- Added warning message when user modifies read-only device data
- Added grade to elevation profile
- Added preference setting for grade display format
- Added the ability to automatically copy lodging to the next 'travel day' in trip planner.
- Fixed issue where lodging wasn't always copied to all hub days in trip planner.
- Fixed travel method bug when adding points to mixed mode routes
- Fixed issue with printing itinerary that had empty days
- Improved issue where we were duplicating waypoints on the device
- Changed import to match Windows BaseCamp behavior. If My Collection or a folder is selected, the import creates a list. If a list is selected, the data is imported into that list.
- Improved lodging propagation in both travel and hub days
- Improved duplicate list to be able to duplicate list contents as well
- Increased limit for custom grid meters
New in version 4.2.5 (December 18th, 2013)
- Fixed strings being displayed in multiple languages in the UI
- Fixed long delay when changing the activity profile of a route on the route dialog
- Fixed long delay when converting a track into a route
- Fixed issue where changing the activity profile of an individual route leg wasn't applied unless one of the via times was also changed
- Fixed issue clicking Next on the geotagged photo properties dialog when there is only one photo in the list
- Fixed long delays when selecting many points in the track point list
- Fixed long delays when pasting many points in the track point list
- Improved robustness of auto-saving user data
New in version 4.2.4 (October 30th, 2013)
- Fixed error when deleting the last track point in a track
- Fixed 'Arrive Continue' guidance issue on zumo 660
- Fixed address search issue when running in languages other than English
- Fixed user data from FIT files not being read from the Edge 800
- Fixed error when removing user data from a list or list folder
- Fixed error when using Trip Planner
- Fixed error when selecting a track to create an Adventure from.