April 9th, 2010
· Fixed a bug that caused incorrect unwrapping of sequences to Java arrays
· (See bug report)
· Fixed a bug that caused rounding of float and double values (See bug report)
· Created a new freemarker.runtime.attempt category and exceptions caught in
· blocks are logged into it at a DEBUG severity.
· Fixing the (ages old) problem of RhinoWrapper not working with all versions
· of Rhino because of binary incompatible change of Rhino's
· Fixed bug where TextUtil.XMLEncNQG didn't escape ]]> as ]]>.
· Fixed bug where the root directory couldn't be used as the template base
· directory, as FileTemplateLoader believed that the template is outside the
· base directory.
· Macro names can no longer be changed through the API.
· FreemarkerServlet now cooperates with Session Fixation Attack Protection in
· Spring Security, see forum discussion for details.
· Substantially improved performance of the directive.
· Changes on the FTL side
· Fixed bug where anXMLNode.@@markup and @@nested_markup didn't escape ]]> as