December 10th, 2012
· New Feature: Import another plot into current editing plot.
· New Feature: Support background image for plot.
· New Feature: Holding SHIFT key to draw/edit polygon can lock the moving direction.
· New Feature: Allow caching image data in memory (avoid using file cache).
· New Feature: New “selectedColumn” property for Table element.
· Enhancement: Optimize performance: to be faster and smoother.
· Enhancement: Compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
· Enhancement: Directly input id in element chooser, content assistant is available.
· Enhancement: Allow setting timeout for "Get JSON Object" action.
· Enhancement: Embed font in exported PDF document if needed.
· Fixed Bug_0393: Text in Hyperlink element can not be horizontal/vertical centered.
· Fixed Bug_0394: Can not change the state of Radio Button Group with actions.
· Fixed Bug_0395: In Windows 7 UI theme, the progress indicator in progress bar is not rendered correctly during simulation.
· Fixed Bug_0396: Open a plot with images in images panel, the images are still visible after closing the plot.
· Fixed Bug_0397: When behavior is shared by multiple elements, it should be initialized after all elements are created.
· Fixed Bug_0398: Export plot with hand drawn UI theme to PDF, the text is moved upper.
· Fixed Bug_0399: In Mac OS X, copy/paste entities in behavior editor will also copy/paste the selected element in plot edit area.
· Fixed Bug_0400: Disabled button can still trigger the "Element Clicked" event.
· Fixed Bug_0401: Can not change text of hyperlink with action.
· Fixed Bug_0402: Duplicate some actions for Accordion/ProgressBar/Slider/Spinner/Table/Tree/TextEditBox, target element ids for original action might be changed.
· Fixed Bug_0403: ArrowLine elements may be clipped when exporting to PDF document.
September 20th, 2011
· Bug_0313: Single row TextEditBox with “center” or “right” alignment does not render the text.
June 9th, 2011
· Bug_0307: The borders of Table element in hidden page are still visible.
· Bug_0308: Could not right drag (or CTRL+drag) Table or Tree from element list to working area.
April 20th, 2011
· A new array property named “Section Titles” is available and now we can get the title text from certain section. An “Index of First Expanded Section” property is added to facilitate getting the current section for Accordion in “single expansion” mode.
· The tab for current editing plot will show the “x” button (close button) without mouse hovering, and you can close the current plot from the “File” menu. Thank David Mabelle’s suggestions for these via email.
· Added a new option in the settings window, under the “Edit” tab, to turn on/off the instructional tooltips in ForeUI. What is instructional tooltip? It is the floating message as show below, which prompt the possible manipulation.
· However it became kind of annoying to experienced users, so we provide the option to turn it off. Thank David Kjos’s suggestion for this.
· Bug_0297: When List/Menu/MenuBar/Tabs/VerticalTabs/Tree/ComboBox has no selected row, its “selectedIndex” property value should be 0 instead of -1 in simulation.
· Bug_0298: MenuBar with “Element Clicked” event handler meets error in simulation if “Selection Changed” event is not handled.
· Bug_0299: Embedded ComboBox has no selectedText property value until explicitly select an item.
February 22nd, 2011
· Input Note in Action Editor - when you open the action editor for element or page, you will see a new sub view on the right, which can list all notes for the actions.
· To add or edit the note for entity, just choose the “Edit Note” item from the context menu, or just double click the row in the not view.
· The note view is resizable and you can hide it by dragging it to rightmost border. The note can still be shown in the floating tooltip.
· Multirow Note Editing - Now the note editing can support multirow, no matter for element’s note or action’s note. Just click the “Multirow Note” checkbox to toggle the single/multiple row modes.
· Allow selecting previous/next entity with UP/Down arrow in action editor.
· Show warnning message if the plot to load does not exist. (Thank Mario Gonzalez’s suggestion)
December 21st, 2010
· Window Container - The Window element becomes container now. You can hold the right mouse button and drag other elements into it.
· New Options for Tree Element - Two new options are added for Tree element. One is to turn on/off the default icon display, and the other is to show/hide the handles for root nodes. The animation below shows how they work.
· Manipulate Embedded Element - Now you can cut/copy/paste/delete the embedded element directly from the floating tool pane. These manipulations were disabled temporary because of technical reasons, now they are enabled again and you can feel free to work on the embedded elements.
· What’s more, you can freely move embedded element in its container now.
· Start Selecting from Outside - Another useful improvement is that you can start selecting content from outside of the editing plot area.
· Hold SHIFT to Restrict Moving Direction - If you want to restrict the moving direction to horizontal or vertical, you can hold the SHIFT key while draging the element.
· Improve rendering performance.
· Paint small expand/collapse button for tree nodes in HandDrawing theme.
· Paint (optional) lines for tree in HandDrawing and Mac OS X themes.
· Bug_0264: Embed Tree into scrollable container, Tree text become white. (IE only)
· Bug_0265: Table does not layout properly in simulation if column widths conflict with table width.
· Bug_0266: Change the padding values of ScrollableContainer, then select its embedded element. The embedded element is in wrong location.
· Bug_0268: Double clicking Balloon or Post-It element can not bring out the in-line editor when zoom is not 100%.
· Bug_0269: Select an embedded element and define action for it, the selected embedded element is not show in element chooser.
· Bug_0270: Embedded element that has smaller Z value than its container can not be selected in element chooser.
December 7th, 2010New Feature:
· Enhanced Tree Element
· Works as container element.
· Become interactive element in simulation.
· Brand new inline tree editor with two editing modes
· Allow specify row height respectively
· Can collapse certain tree nodes
· Expand/collapse row in editing mode
· Select row in editing mode
· New Feature: "Focus Gain" and "Focus Lost" events for TextEditBox element
· Enhancement: Allow selecting row of Table element in editing mode.
· Enhancement: Show what's new in version checking result.
· Bug_0262: Should ignore embedded elements when selecting elements with add/minus mode (SHIFT/CTRL pressed)
· Bug_0263: Text Lable element will be enlarged after content editing.
November 30th, 2010
· Enhances the inline editors and ComboBox element, with many bug fixings.
November 10th, 2010
· This version includes a very useful “element searching” feature; some enhancements and bug fixings are included as well.
March 23rd, 2010
· German Language Support
· Press Shift + Arrow Key to Nudge Element
· Icon in Menu Bar
· Auto-Fit the Screen of Mobile Web Browser
· Changing Workspace Location
Other New Features:
· New “Element Initialized” event. The event is triggered when the element is initialized. It is similar with the “Page Loaded” event for page.
· New “Current_Page_Title” global property. The global property to represent the title of current page. (Requested by Tim)
· Right-clicking item in action editor will select the item before showing context menu. (Requested by Tim)
· Remember the recently used case type in Switch Branching editing.
· Set property action supports setting numeric value.
· Add a button for custom element creation in floating tool pane.
· Bug_0160: Temporary folders for elements in user defined category is not removed from workspace after closing ForeUI.
· Bug_0161: Modify the action for group member, the modification will be discarded after moving the group.
· Bug_0162: Renaming the custom global property should also update them in expression.
· Bug_0163: The properties in the message of User Decision Branching are not updated when properties are renamed.
· Bug_0164: Select an element that supports image, drag an image from image dock to the element, the floating tool pane should be restored after releasing the mouse.
· Bug_0165: Change icon command for Tree/List/Menu can not undo correctly.