August 8th, 2012
· Added support for Mac OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8).
· Significantly improved performance and speed, roughly twice as fast as previous versions.
· Added and improved removal of QuarkXPress font caches for all versions. Now any and all versions of QuarkXPress installed on a system will have its font caches located and purged.
· Added a "Force Deep Traversal" option. This option forces the identification of additional font caches in uncommon areas and areas ignored by Spotlight.
· Improved warnings.
· Improved logging.
August 2nd, 2011
· Added support for Mac OS X Lion. (v10.7)
· Added integrated "Check for Updates" feature.
September 9th, 2010
· Fixed excessive launch times on some legacy systems.
· Improved error handling and error logging.
September 15th, 2009
· Added support for OS X 10.6.x
· Fixed intermittent crashing when attempting to configure/run Admin-Free mode on select versions Mac OS X in certain user environments.
· Improved application auto-quitting for OS X 10.6.x.
· Fixed some UI redraw issues which occurred on select versions of Mac OS X.
January 8th, 2008
· Major performance improvements when locating font cache files.
· Added font cache removal for the QuarkXPress 7.3.1 update.
December 13th, 2007
· Fixed a coding error introduced in version 1.1.3, which caused the FontNuke GUI to display the incorrect quantity of cache files found on some Leopard systems.
December 12th, 2007
· FontNuke is now a Universal Binary application.
· Added font cache support of for Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x.