New in version 2.0.0
June 3rd, 2014
- Completely new design, something fresh, clean and easy to use.
- All version 1 timer features are in the desktop client timer. We are currently still in the process of adding all preferences into the HQ live timer. The biggest change is of course the additon of focus booster HQ, which enables you to assign clients and labels to sessions, record them through automatic syncing to timesheets, manage client details, create reports and view great dashboards.
New in version 1.3.2 (February 4th, 2014)
- Fixed the high CPU usage problem.
New in version 1.3.1 (February 4th, 2014)
- Reinstated the 'reset focus booster window' dock icon menu item.
New in version 1.3 (February 4th, 2014)
- You can now control the timer sound in breaks, independent of sessions
- The width of the focus booster window can now go as large as the size of your screen
- The minimum session time has been reduced to 2 minutes
- The maximum break time has been increased to 30 minutes
- Updated the sound of the break completion alert
- We've refined the logic of the session count, and it now only shows completed sessions
- You can now automatically start another session after your break
- UI refinements to make for a better user experience
New in version 1.2 (October 27th, 2010)
- You can force reset focus booster's window position if you have issues in a multi-screen setup
- focus booster window becomes opaque when dragging around the screen
- focus booster will now restore to mini mode (if exited while in mini mode)
- Fixed an issue in which preferences wouldn't always save in certain situations
- focus booster can now handle time length change, while counting down
New in version 1.1 (August 7th, 2009)
- You can now control if focus booster is always on top or not.
- A new mini-mode for those that want a small focus booster (progress bar included).
- Refined close button and placement.
- A new minimize button (to minimize focus booster).