November 12th, 2012
· Output option "hex-caps" implemented
· Performance enhacements for large number of expression values. Usefull when reading expression values from large file, see expression keyword "file:"
April 10th, 2011
· Input preprocessing was implemented.
September 29th, 2010
· Record keyword "level" and printing keywords "group-header", "group-trailer", "element-header" and "element-trailer implemented. These can be used to print flat file contents in structured format (e.g. multilevel XML).
· Record keyword "record-length" implemented. This can be used to ignore extra fields that are not defined for a record.
March 29th, 2010
· Having the same field in several expression (option -e,--expression) works now. Earlier only the last expression in command line was used.
· Option -X,--casecmp implemented
December 29th, 2009
· New keyword output-file implemented for printing to different output files
March 30th, 2009
· Records can now be identified by regular expressions using new keyword "rid"
· When reading binary input with -l,--loose option, invalid block does not any more cause program to abort. Instead the input is searched until a valid block is found