New in version 0.3.4
March 28th, 2014
- Zombie processes are now properly reaped using SIG_IGN
- New printing directive %C
New in version 0.3.3 (November 12th, 2012)
- Output option "hex-caps" implemented
- Performance enhacements for large number of expression values. Usefull when reading expression values from large file, see expression keyword "file:"
New in version 0.3.2 (April 10th, 2011)
- Input preprocessing was implemented.
New in version 0.3.1 (September 29th, 2010)
- Record keyword "level" and printing keywords "group-header", "group-trailer", "element-header" and "element-trailer implemented. These can be used to print flat file contents in structured format (e.g. multilevel XML).
- Record keyword "record-length" implemented. This can be used to ignore extra fields that are not defined for a record.
New in version 0.3.0 (March 29th, 2010)
- Having the same field in several expression (option -e,--expression) works now. Earlier only the last expression in command line was used.
- Option -X,--casecmp implemented
New in version 0.2.9 (December 29th, 2009)
- New keyword output-file implemented for printing to different output files
New in version 0.2.8 (March 30th, 2009)
- Records can now be identified by regular expressions using new keyword "rid"
- When reading binary input with -l,--loose option, invalid block does not any more cause program to abort. Instead the input is searched until a valid block is found