June 21st, 2012
· Rolling back some authorization changes that was causing some users to be locked out of the toolbar. This means you will have to log in to Facebook more regularly. We are looking into a better fix for this issue.
June 16th, 2012
· Authentication fix which should result in being asked to log in less
· Updated some strings in all supported locales
· NOTE you will be asked to authorize one more permission for the toolbar. This is related to notifications shown by the add-on.
May 17th, 2012Multiple bug fixes and a couple of new features:
· Search Facebook from the Firefox location bar
· New About / First-run page
· NOTE that the add-on is no longer compatible with Firefox 3.6.
August 1st, 2011
· Fixed log in on Firefox 3.6
· Improvements to Share button
July 26th, 2011
· Fixing issue where a new tab always opens when you don't give permission to the toolbar.
· The toolbar now has a new mode. When you are logged out, or have not given permissions to the toolbar, the buttons and other items are disabled.
November 2nd, 2010
· Firefox 4 support.
October 11th, 2010
· Redesigned upload window (since v1.5).
· Misc. maintenance fixes (since v1.5).
· Changes to internal code namespacing for robustness.
December 22nd, 2009Internationalize the toolbar. Localizations are available for the following locales:
· ar, da, de, enUS, esES, esMX, fr, he, id, it, ja, nl, ptBR, svSE, tr, uk, zhCN, zhTW
August 19th, 2009
· site notifications are now viewable via the toolbar, including content
· (for example "Friend X liked your link.", "Friend Y commented on your
· Wall post: ")
· updated copyright statement
fixed an issue with richlistitem CSS and 3rd-party themes:
· narrowing CSS to the extension
August 12th, 2009Fixes to Photo Uploads:
· Warn users when closing/exiting during upload
· Handle Duplicates in Upload window
Fixed user reported upload error:
· Upload failed: Technical Detail: Failure During Upload: ReferenceError: MAX_HEIGHT is not defined
May 23rd, 2009
· Adds the ability to upload photos to Facebook, including album creation, tagging, and captioning.
· Fixes a bug with setting statuses containing HTML entities (for example "rocking & rolling").
· Adds back support for FF 3.0 as well as the 3.5 betas.
December 30th, 2008
· Use JSON for API calls and native JSON object for result parsing
· Use nsIAlertsService for integration with Growl
· New preferences dialog
· Statusus with non-ASCII characters can now be submitted
· Switch to different version of md5.js
· Minor updates for new XUL features
April 14th, 2008
· Updated to support FF 3.0pre