New in version 4.0.2
October 7th, 2014
- Supports EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM.
New in version 3.12.41 (December 8th, 2012)
- Supports images taken with EOS M, PowerShot G15, PowerShot S110, PowerShot SX50 HS.
- Supports new lens (EF40mm F2.8 STM, EF-M18-55mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM, EF-M22mm F2 STM).
New in version 3.8.2 (July 13th, 2010)
- Fixes a malfunction wherein the trimming ratio is entered abnormally when it is set to Custom using the trimming/angle adjustment tool, and also when the trimming area is copied to other images.
New in version 3.4.1 (April 29th, 2010)
- Supports Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) and Windows Vista ServicePack 1 (SP1)
- Adds the luminance noise reduction function for TIFF/JPEGimages - You can make this setting with the [Tool Palette] tab in[Preferences] and the [NR/LENS] tab from the tool palette.
- Adds alens with the aberration collection function and supports the extender. Now supports sixteen more lenses. Newly supports the extender (EF1.4 XII and EF2 X II) to increase the variety in combinations. For supportedcameras and lenses, please see the Help file (or the User’s manual).
- Fixes malfunctions - Fixes a bug where RAW images shot with EOS 450D are not displayed inaccordance to the PictureStyle file settings.