February 8th, 2013
· Quality of exported images and pdf files has been improved, there is now an option under the "File" menu to adjust the export quality manually, several bug fixes and minor improvements.
September 13th, 2012
· Improved quality shape drawing
· Simpler line creation
· Added predefined styles
· Added grid and align commands
· Backwards compatibilty with old operating systems (like Windows XP).
July 19th, 2012
· The line arrow head selection box is now more visible (it wasn't clearly visible on some Mac OS X systems)
· Fixed a problem causing more complex texts to be not easily enterable directly on the diagram, like Japanese or Chinese. There is now a text field property for each element where you can enter such texts freely.
· Fixed a bug causing diagramPainter to crash occasionally on some Mac OS X systems, when the tab selection menu was used.
· The shape texts in the toolset palette are now more readable with small fonts
· The quit menu command didn't work sometimes under special circumstances, this has been fixed now.