May 16th, 2013Language Support:
· Updated Chinese translations.
May 2nd, 2013APPLICATION SUPPORT:
· Fixed a bug which caused Quicken to fail to register on Mac OS X.
· Fixed graphics distortions in some Quicken windows.
· Fixed a bug which prevented a double-click on a .QFX file in the Mac OS X Finder from importing the file into Quicken.
· Fixed a bug which caused Office 2007 applications to crash in some circumstances.
· Fixed a bug which caused Wizard101 to fail to recover after being re-sized.
· Fixed a bug which caused mailto: links to be broken in Outlook 2003.
· Fixed a bug which caused .Net 4.0 applications to fail to run.
MAC OS X:
· Drag and drop support in the Mac Driver.
· Gamma support in the Mac Driver.
· Reduced window flicker when using the Mac Driver.
· Fixed a bug which sometimes caused Traditional Chinese to be used even when a user's preferences were set to Simplified Chinese.
March 2nd, 2013Application Support:
· Fixed a bug which caused Steam to get stuck in a loop while trying to update.
· Fixed a bug which caused performance to suffer badly in Skyrim, and possibly some other games, on certain Linux systems.
· Fixed a bug which caused Outlook 2010 to fail to open .xlsx, .pptx, and .docx attachments.
· Fixed a bug which caused Quicken to fail to connect to Chase Bank online.
· Office 2007 and 2010 will now display help topics!
Mac OS X:
· We have improvements to windowing in the Mac Driver.
· We are hopeful that changes in this version of CrossOver will mean that gaming performance will improve when Apple releases its upcoming OS X 10.8.3.
January 25th, 2013Mac OS X:
· Resolved an issue where CrossOver would not register via a serial code.
January 23rd, 2013CrossOver:
· CrossOver no longer ships Wine-Mono, an open-source replacement for .Net, by default. We had started doing this for CrossOver 12 but the large increase in download size and disk space usage proved too much. CrossOver can still download and install Wine-Mono as-needed.
· We have fixed a bug which caused CrossOver to print unnecessary error messages when launching Windows applications, complaining that certain icon files could not be found.
· New translations for Polish & Chinese (China), and a partial translation for Italian.
Mac OS X:
· We have fixed a bug where certain users who chose "Register for all users of this computer" during CrossOver's registration would receive an error claiming their bottle had "expired" and could not be used, despite the user having a valid CrossOver license.
· We have added a preference setting allowing the user to control what CrossOver does with an unknown Windows .exe file when it is launched. Using this preference, the user can tell CrossOver either to treat the unknown .exe file as an application installer, or to simply run it.
· CrossOver will now auto-update CrossTie files if the user has permitted auto-updates of CrossOver itself via Sparkle.
· Fixed a bug where automatic updates via Sparkle would fail for some users on OS X 10.6.8.
· Fixed a bug which caused several games to fail when running in fullscreen mode. Games which should be improved include StarCraft, Fallout, and, we hope, many others.
· Fixed a bug which prevented some users from logging into World of Tanks servers.
· Fixed connection errors with Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 when connecting to hosted Exchange servers.
· Fixed a bug which caused adding a table of contents to a Microsoft Word document to fail.
· Fixed an issue where Quicken failed to download WebConnect and QFX files.
· Fixed an issue where Quicken crashed viewing investment details.
· Fixed an issue where Quicken crashed when expanding columns in reports.
· Fixed a bug which caused clicking on a promotional offer in Quicken to crash.
· Fixed some connection failures with Quicken 2011.
· Fixed an issue where rotated text was garbled in PowerPoint 2010.
· Fixed a bug selecting shapes in Visio 2010.
· Fixed a crash on launch in HCFA-1500.
December 12th, 2012
· CrossOver now incorporates our experimental Mac Driver. With the Mac Driver, Windows programs running under CrossOver no longer have to use the X Window System to interact with the screen and keyboard. This feature is currently experimental but will become the way all CrossOver applications work on OS X in the future.
· CrossOver has improved font handling for fonts used by certain applications, such as National Mah Jongg League Online.
· CrossOver now supports World of Tanks.
· CrossOver now supports Quicken 2013.
· CrossOver now supports installation of .Net 4.0.
· CrossOver Linux now supports Guild Wars 2. Guild Wars 2 will run for many people on CrossOver Mac, but many users will encounter persistent graphics problems. Previously, CodeWeavers had released a specially-built version of CrossOver dedicated to running Guild Wars 2. That is no longer necessary.
· Star Trek Online is now faster during game updates.
· Quicken 2009 no longer has garbled text on its buttons.
· An issue with installation of .Net 3.5 SP1 was resolved.
· World of Warcraft has had fixes related to patching and installation.
Improvements to Microsoft Office:
· Fixed a crash displaying certain email messages in Outlook 2010.
· Outlook 2010 will now save passwords.
· Improved Gmail and other IMAP connections with Outlook 2007.
· Fixed auto-discovery during account configuration for Outlook 2007.
· PowerPoint 2010 now displays equations in slide shows.
· PowerPoint 2010 no longer displays blank slides.
· Fixed bugs in Word 2010 which caused the equation editor to be missing structures and formulas.
· Fixed a bug in Word 2010 related to footnote style choices.
· Project 2007 and 2010 can now edit dates for recurring tasks.
· Fixed a crash in Project 2010 when filtering by resource name.
· Visio 2002 can now search for new shapes.
· Visio 2010 now displays properly when multiple shapes are open.
CrossOver and Wine:
· CrossOver is now based on Wine 1.5.15.
· CrossOver's built-in web-browser will offer to download and install ActiveX controls.
· CrossOver now comes bundled with the Wine-Mono package, an alternative implementation of the .Net API.
· CrossOver now implements Raw Input, the set of APIs used for mouse input by games like Guild Wars 2, World of Tanks, and others.
· Support for printing on a variety of paper sizes has been improved.
· DirectSound has a new resampler, for higher quality audio.
· CrossOver now has sub-pixel font anti-aliasing.
November 6th, 2012
· Fix for font rendering in CivIV.
Complete translations for:
· Portuguese (Brazil), and;
· Chinese (China).
September 21st, 2012Update for Compatability with OS X 10.7.5 and 10.8.2:
· This release fixes a bug which caused applications doing 3D drawing to fail to launch under CrossOver on Mac OS X 10.8.2 and 10.7.5. Because of this failure, many games, and some other applications, would not run using CrossOver on OS X 10.8.2 and 10.7.5.
· If you are using any version of Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion), you should install this upgrade to ensure that CrossOver continues to function.
August 27th, 2012
· This release updates the 'Crosstie' installation recipes to avoid errors with failed downloads. You should install this update to avoid these errors.
June 25th, 2012
· Support for OS X 10.8, Mountain Lion.
· Signed code to work with Mountain Lion's 'Gatekeeper' feature.
· Bug fix for a crash when typing with Chinese Pinyin input on Mac OS X 10.7.
· Fix for certain graphical glitches where small black rectangles would appear in certain applications.
· Improve font discovery.
· Prevent an occasional hang while updating CrossTie profiles.
· Fix a crash in Civilization IV and V in windowed mode.
· Fix an issue where applications could appear frozen after being minimized into the Dock, even though they were still running.
· Fix an error opening documents with parentheses '()' in their filenames.
· Added support for Microsoft Visio 2010.
· Added support for Microsoft Project 2010.
· Integration of Wine 1.4.1, which includes many, many bug fixes and improvements over Wine 1.4.0, as well as improved translations for many languages.
· Bug fix for microphone detection for Rosetta Stone 3.
· Fix a crash for certain files PowerPoint 2010.
· Improvements to Japanese input when running Internet Explorer 7.
· Improvements to graphics card detection.
· Allow for graphics driver detection in CrossTie files.
· Better installation notes during CrossTie installations.
May 22nd, 2012New Game Support:
· Support for Diablo III.
· Smoother installation process for some versions of Microsoft Office.
· Printing fix for Project 2007.
· Fixed an error saving certain documents in Excel 2010.
· Printing how honours duplex settings.
· Printing fixes to non-letter sized paper.
· Improvements to Spanish-language translations.
· Fixed an error where IE6 in a Win98 bottle would complain it was not registered.
· Fixed an error which would cause CrossOver's 'Welcome' screen not to appear in some situations on Mac OS X Lion.
· Fixed a problem which caused Windows applications to have slightly (four) fewer graphics shaders available than they could have, which could produce graphics glitches in games.
April 10th, 2012Application Enhancements:
· Fixed a bug whereby Microsoft Office 2010, Service Pack 1 refused to install. It should now install cleanly (an update of CrossTie files from the web-site may be necessary).
· Fixed a bug where Quicken 2012 would hang adding a new online account or updating a bank account.
· Fixed a bug where PowerPoint 2010 would refuse to play slideshows. Slideshows will now work in PowerPoint 2010.
· Fixes for (we hope!) the last outstanding problems with CrossOver registration / licensing.
· Improvements to Japanese and Russian translations.
March 21st, 2012
· Bug Fix for Registration - This is a bug-fix release which resolves an issue whereby 11.0.1 would fail to register correctly for many users. If you have experienced an issue where CrossOver registration fails despite the fact that you believe your support contract is still enabled, this version may address your problem.
March 21st, 2012
· Attention Mac Users!
· If you have registered CrossOver for 'All users' on your computer and CrossOver erroneously states that it is expired, even though you have registered it, please install this update to fix this issue.
· Fix to registration: registration would fail for users who selected 'Register for all users of this computer' ... single-user registration would work as expected, but computer-wide registration, while appearing to work, would fail to register and CrossOver would expire after the demo period.
· Fix for Vocaloid 3.
· Fix for PerfectWorld Skills / Icons.
· Translation updates (including Russian translation of CrossOver).
· Improved CrossOver icons.
March 6th, 2012CrossOver Application Changes:
· CrossOver is now a single product which includes the functionality of both the CrossOver Games and CrossOver Pro lines.
· CrossOver has an improved registration method which means that, after CrossOver XI, you will no longer have to re-register when you upgrade to a new "dot-release" version of CrossOver.
· Improved naming conventions for bottles.
· Improved handling for published bottles.
· Translations updates.
· Improved file association handling.
· CrossOver's Linux MojoSetup installer now includes a silent option (add --noprompt during installation).
· Missing packages on Linux installations give more informative error messages.
· CrossOver gives an error message if it is unable to create a package on Linux systems.
· The CrossOver functions of bottle creation, a simulated reboot and bottle initialization now display progress bars.
· Added a close button to the installation window.
· Resolved a FreeBSD/CrossOver registration issue.
· Accents are now accepted in bottle names.
· Resolved an issue whereby html tags would sometimes appear in inappropriate places in the CrossOver interface.
CrossOver and Wine:
· CrossOver now includes Wine 1.4, the latest stable Wine release. A few of the many benefits of Wine 1.4 are detailed below.
· A new DIB (Device Independent Bitmap) engine, which brings: better support for such things as themes on Firefox, and faster drawing in certain situations.
· Improved mouse handling on Linux with XInput2, meaning mouse-controlled games work considerably better.
· Improved C++ runtime.
· Audio support improvements.
· uDisk support.
· A wide variety of other improvements brought by the more than 11,438 improvements to Wine with this release.
Other CrossOver Changes:
· Improvements to the icon extraction for Windows applications, meaning fewer apps get a default 'fallback' icon (like the Wine bottle which used to appear for some things).
· Distribution on the Mac is now via a zip file rather than a dmg.
· CrossOver on the Mac will now offer to move itself to the /Applications folder if it is not already there.
· CrossOver Mac now ships with quartz-wm, so users should not have to install Apple's X11.app in most cases. (quartz-wm also fixes some bugs on Lion with maximizing windows)
· CrossOver on Mac OS X now has user-controlled auto-updates.
· CrossOver on Linux has higher resolution icons for some applications.
· Kioclient now used on KDE systems where applicable.
· The X11 logo no longer appears at the top of windowed applications on the Mac.
· CrossOver will select Python 2.x on systems that have Python 3.x and 2.x instead of crashing.
· Bidi (right to left text) support is greatly improved.
· Added support for RAR file handling.
· CrossOver is no longer confused by spaces in the name of an installer.
· Improvements in the manner in which Steam games are installed.
· Improved disk detection when Japanese characters exist in the name of the disk.
· Documented sound workarounds for older versions of PulseAudio.
· CrossOver's 'Install Software' list now displays the date on which a particular application was last 'ranked' with a medal.
· As part of our merge of CrossOver Games and CrossOver Pro, CrossOver now supports both all the applications which previously ran under CrossOver Pro and all the games which previously ran under CrossOver Games.
· Internet Explorer 6 accepts the addition of trusted sites.
· In Internet Explorer 7 various sites show improvement in loading and rendering.
· PIA Pro now prints reliably.
· Quicken 2009 no longer crashes when 'Bank of' is selected.
· Quicken 2011 no longer crashes when checks are printed.
· DirectX 9 installation improved.
· Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2 now display the menu after completing a campaign consistently.
· In Guild Wars, right clicking no longer takes focus away from the game.
· Perfect World International interface problem resolved.
· The Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine installation process has improved.
· Skyrim graphics fix for ATI cards.
· In StarCraft II the mouse remains within the boundaries of the window.
· Star Trek Online no longer crashes in heavily populated areas.
· Steam GUI no longer gets 'stuck' to the mouse.
In addition, we now support the following new applications:
· Microsoft Office 2010.
· Quicken 2012.
CrossOver also supports the following components:
· .Net 1.1 Service Pack 1
· .Net 2.0 Service Pack 1
· .Net 2.0 Service Pack 2
· .Net 3.0
· .Net 3.5
· .Net 3.5 Service Pack 1
Improvements to Microsoft Office:
· Improvements to emf and meta file rendering (affects inserted and embedded images).
· Visio 2000 improved installation.
· Word 2000 outline style text is now rendered properly.
· Word 2000 images in a document are now printed properly.
· Word 2000 clipart redraws properly when a document is scrolled.
· Office 2002 installation improved.
· Office 2002 registration no longer hangs.
· Visio 2002 installation improved.
· Word 2002 drawing objects no longer refresh 5 to 20 times when edited.
· Word 2002 no longer locks up when a large document is printed to a file or printer.
· Word 2002 clipart redraws properly when a document is scrolled.
· Office 2003 Compatibility Pack for Office 2007 now saves in Office 2007 formats.
· Office 2003 Service Pack 3 now installs reliably and no longer needs the Office 2003 installation CD present.
· Excel 2003 macro improvements.
· Outlook 2003 email rendering improvements.
· Outlook 2003 signed messages are handled better.
· Project 2003 Service Pack 3 now installs reliably and no longer needs the Project 2003 installation CD present.
· Project 2003 associations are fixed.
· PowerPoint 2003 slides draw in half the time.
· PowerPoint 2003 no longer displays a strange white box over the "Open File" dialog box.
· Visio 2003 Service Pack 3 now installs reliably and no longer needs the Visio 2003 installation CD present.
· Visio 2003 drawing speed has increased dramatically.
· Word 2003 now draws WordArt properly.
· Office 2007 no longer relies on msxml3 for installation.
· Office 2007 installations can now be altered after an install to add or remove features.
· Office 2007 activation wizard now asks for registration on each launch if it was not initially registered.
· Office 2007 no longer displays a delay during installation.
· Office 2007 Service Pack 2 now applies to more Office 2007 versions.
· Excel 2007 macro improvements.
· Outlook 2007 can now open long links.
· Outlook 2007 receives icons in Outlook Today.
· Outlook 2007 does not crash when a password is saved.
· Outlook 2007 now connects to Gmail and other IMAP accounts on the Mac.
· Outlook 2007 maintains a more reliable connection with Exchange Servers.
· Outlook 2007 no longer reports errors after a Service Pack has been applied.
· Outlook 2007 signed messages are handled better.
· Outlook 2007 temporary internet files no longer grow endlessly.
· PowerPoint 2007 no longer displays an error when opening a document with embedded fonts.
· Word 2007 the thesaurus now works.
· Word 2007 can now copy and paste an image and text at the same time.
· Word 2007 tab stops appear reliably.
· Word 2007 can now create a chart from a table.
· Word 2007 can download and install templates after Service Pack 2 is applied.
· Word 2007 no longer crashes when printing documents with OpenType (.otf) fonts.
November 29th, 2011
· WinBiz bug fix.
· Accuterm improvements.
July 26th, 2011
· Added a workaround for a bug in OSX 10.7 Lion. Many games running in a virtual desktop cause a crash. This can be resolved by setting the CX_LEAK_XPLUGIN_SURFACES environment variable.
· Work around a bug in OSX 10.6.8 Snow Leopard. 10.6.8 generated corrupt icon files which caused occasional Finder crashes. Now we use a different API to generate icon files which bypasses the issue.
· Changed behavior of group permissions on certain files. Resolves an issue with .docx files on certain file systems.
July 18th, 2011
· Fixed several known issues with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
· Don't move cursor on display mode change, start up, or quit.
· Simplify user interactions when Quartz-WM is missing.
· Fixed check printing in Quicken 2011.
May 2nd, 2011
· Fixed an installation issue with Project 2007 which produced a 'Not installed for the Current User' error message.
· Updated several built-in CrossTies. (These upgrades have been available online for a while.)
· Improved the MojoSetup (.bin installer) upgrade path.
· Added a progress dialog during initial open of a CrossTie on the Mac.
· Added support for the 'installer' keyword which supports CrossTies for stand-alone executables.
· Added RAR support to CrossTie installation.
· Added a 'recreate' button to the menus control panel.
· Fixed some menu issues on the upgrade path from CrossOver 9.2.
February 1st, 2011
· Fix the Mac Programs menu for non-English locales.
January 27th, 2011Platform support:
· CrossOver Mac and CrossOver Games Mac no longer run on OS X 10.4 Tiger.
· The Mac product now uses modern (Leopard-era) GUI tools, which should improve the look and feel of quite a few things.
· The Linux shell installer now uses a more modern GTK-based installation tool, MojoSetup. This should resolve many installation issues present in the old installer, and also changes the look and feel considerably.
· Added localizations: German, Czech, Chinese (PRC), Brazilian Portuguese.
· .c4p files are renamed to .tie files (aka 'CrossTies').
· The complete set of supported .tie profiles can now be automatically refreshed in the product.
· A disambiguation tool (cxtie on Linux and the 'CrossOver CrossTie Launcher' on the Mac) has been added to properly direct .tie files to an appropriate product (CrossOver or CrossOver Games).
· Secure signing of .tie files is now supported.
· Active rejection of malicious .tie files is now supported.
· Many differences between the web-based .tie files and the .tie files that ship with CrossOver have been resolved.
· Installation profiles are now smarter about locating appropriate install media.
· The behavior of the installer assistant should generally be smoother, smarter, and more straightforward.
· CrossOver now supports 'required patches' which are applied to an application automatically after installation.
· The mac product now responds to a custom URI that should greatly improve autoplay of CrossTie files from the website.
· CrossTie profiles respect bottle groups.
GUI and System integration:
· Linux system tray behavior is improved in several ways.
· The installer no longer accidentally grabs files from $HOME.
· Trace flags are functioning properly.
· Long CrossTie errors are cleaned up.
· Mac Menu Items are removed after uninstall of applications.
· Menu behavior has been improved on several Linux platforms.
· Restored the 'Use Native Browser' option that was present in CrossOver 8.x.
· Made several changes to the layout and graphical design.
· The 'Force Quit' button in the bottle manager should work better.
· Fixed quite a few minor behavioral bugs.
· Sound does not get out of sync on Linux systems.
· Steam Store is working.
· Steam Community messages can be accessed.
· Fallout: New Vegas regression fixed.
· Tank Universal regression fixed.
· Star Trek: Bridge Commander regression fixed.
· World of Warcraft installs have been simplified.
· StarCraft II installs are improved.
· Wizard 101 now works on 1600 ATI Macs
· Portals render properly in Portal on ATI Macs.
· Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine is now working.
· CrossOver is now merged with Wine 1.3.9. This includes countless improvements.
October 20th, 2010
· Merged with Wine release 1.2.1 which includes bug fixes for many applications.
July 28th, 2010Application Fixes:
· Improved installation of Office 2007 service packs.
· Fixed product registration of Office 2007 and Office 2003.
· Fixed some unimportant errors during installation of some versions of Office 2003.
· Improved several connection and importation issues with Quicken 2010.
· Fixed product registration of Project and Visio 2003.
· Fixed Excel 2007 hyperlinks.
· Fixed document saving in Publisher 2003.
· Fixed playing of mp3 files in Media Player 9.
· Fixed custom installs of Office 2007.
· Improved print to PDF in Office 2007.
· Some minor improvements to IE6 and IE7.
· Improved proxy handling on the Gnome desktop.
· Fixed a Mac upgrade problem related to the CD-helper being in use.
· Fixed full-screen mode for Macs with auto-switching GPUs.
· Fixed Menus and Associations for Pardus Linux.
· Updated Dutch and French localizations.
· Made several application profile tune-ups.
· Merged with Wine version 1.2. Many improvements and bug fixes.
April 23rd, 2010CrossOver Changes:
· Certain bottles never stopped initializing; now they start up properly.
· Renamed downloaded installer files so that you can tell what they are
· Fixed a bug with accessing very old CrossOver bottles
· Fixed handling of custom c4p files on OSX Tiger
· Fixed auto-opening of c4p files (previously the file-type association was broken.)
· A few minor cosmetic and behavior changes in the CrossOver Installer.
Application support improvements:
· Fixed file importation of .qif files into Quicken 2010
· Fixed serious performance problems for certain large Quicken datafiles
· Fixed an Outlook during connection to an Exchange server
· Fixed an Outlook 2003 printing crash
· Fixed a variety of other Outlook freezes and crashes
· Improved Office 2003 service pack installation
· Fixed a crash in Access 2000; this app should be usable again.
· Fixed HTML editing in Outlook 2003
· Fixed a crash in IE7 when 'help' was selected
· Fixed printing in IE7
· Fixed a crash associated with the JVM in IE6
· Fixed a crash in Visio 2003 and 2007
· Fixed server connections in Architecture 7.5 (requires reinstall)
March 3rd, 2010CrossOver changes:
· Bold new look!
· Entirely redesigned application install process
· Much faster bottle creation and manipulation times
· Our application installation process is now guided by 'C4 Profiles'; XML files that should allow the process to be extended by anyone.
Application support improvements:
· Some improvements in Internet Explorer, particularly IE7
· Major improvements in Microsoft Office; notably Word clipart and Excel Macros should now work. Outlook stability should continue to improve.
· Limited support for Quicken 2010
· Merged with Wine version 1.1.34 This represents a years work in Wine, 7578 patches in all, far too many to describe.
January 19th, 2010
· Resolve a number of issues with Internet Explorer 6 and 7 support.
· Improve sound on the Mac.
· Fixes to a number of minor Snow Leopard issues.
June 16th, 2009New application support:
· Quicken 2009
· Internet Explorer 7
· Photoshop CS2
MS Office 2003:
· Non-English language service packs should now apply
· Word 2003: 'Insert Field' should now work properly
· Word 2003: Table calculations fixed
· Word 2003: Insert... Picture... From File improved
· Outlook 2003: NTLM proxy authentication fixed
· Excel 2003: Insert Picture improved
· Outlook 2003: Problem with dropping into 'disconnected' mode is resolved
MS Office 2007:
· Service Packs 1 and 2 now apply.
· Enterprise, Pro, and Corporate editions should now install
· Word 2007: Fixed misbehavior when using the 'insert image' function
· Several other Office service packs and add-ons should work better.
· Intermittent hanging bugs should be fixed
· Several other general fixes
· Outlook 2000: e-mail attachments should now work
· Acrobat 5 and 7: "Save As" dialog no longer causes crashes
· FrameMaker: Handling of PPD files improved on systems without CUPS.
· Word XP: "Combine Documents" fixed
· Equation Editor should install and run
Other crossover improvements:
· A 'symbol' font as been added. This should improve Equation Editor behavior.
· A couple of improvements were made to dual-monitor support on the Mac
· Fixed problem with resizing windows on dual-head linux systems
· KDE systray on SUSE 10.1 fixed
· KDE Printer improved
· Fixed a problem with demo registration and gksu version 2.0.2.
· Improved copy and paste
· Added better 64-bit support in the RPM package
· Updated many components to fix behavior on the upcoming Snow Leopard release of OSX.
May 20th, 2009
· Fixed an incompatibility with the quartz-wm packaged in XQuartz 188.8.131.52.
October 23rd, 2008Outlook fixes:
· Restored use of the Rules and Alerts dialog
· Improved connectivity with Exchange servers
· Fixed installation of several custom versions of Outlook
· Improved copy and paste behavior
· Fixed 'reply all' behavior
· Improved printing
· Partial support for signed emails
· Fixed some address autocompleteion in Outlook 2007
· Fixed ability to create new contacts, appointments & tasks
· 2003 & 2007 now exit cleanly on the Mac
· Can now open recurring Calendar Items
Application installation changes:
· Many more versions of Office 2007 (including Enterprise editions) now install properly.
· Office 2003 Service Pack 3 now installs.
· Office 2003 one-shot updates now apply.
· Several more versions of Office 2003 now install.
· MS Office language packs now install
· Visio 2003 sp3 now installs.
· Office 97 now works better.
· PowerPoint 2003 slide preview improved.
· Bidirectional text behavior is improved.
· Access 2002 reporting is improved.
· Improved Java behavior.
· Use the native FreeType library on Leopard systems.
· On Linux, add the ability to generate Debian bottle packages.
· Fixed a CrossOver installation error specific to Estonian locales.
· Fixed: Word 2003: Can't open Word doc, Out of Memory
· Pull-down menus now appear more than once (WordArt)
· Can now open Project 2007 files with Project 2003 (with the add-on installed)
· Rotating text boxes now works in the proper direction
July 8th, 2008
· Fixed a bug in 7.0 which prevented printing in upgraded installs.
· Fixed running of Office 2000 and Office XP on some 64-bit machines.
· Fixed a saving failure in some Word 2003 and Excel 2003 documents.
· Re-enabled use of the 'default bottle' on the Mac.
June 18th, 2008
· Office 2007 (Including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and limited Outlook)
· Photoshop CS and CS2
· Greatly improved online banking integration in Quicken 2007 and 2008
· Fixed service pack support for several versions of Office
· Improved IE support in win2000 and winxp bottles (though win98 is still better)
· Improved support for modern Linux distributions (especially Ubuntu)
· This build also includes countless wine fixes. Many small bugs should be fixed, and unsupported application behavior should be greatly improved.