New in version 3.6.9
December 8th, 2011
- If an assembly file ended in an illegal instruction, the assembler
- sometimes crashed.
- The prompt for ASCII input had a spelling error and the console was not
- highlighted when waiting for input.
- If the microinstruction dialog was opened from within the machine instruction
- dialog and a new micro was created and saved, then all comment micros
- disappeared from existing instructions.
New in version 3.6.8 (January 18th, 2011)
- The "Machine save as..." menu item didn't save the machine in the chosen
- When the micro list or micro tree in the Machine Instructions dialog was
- double-clicked, the Microinstruction dialog that opened was the wrong size
- and was in the wrong place.
New in version 3.5.2 (March 9th, 2010)
- BUG FIXES
- Fixed bug in TransferRtoR.execute() so that it works correctly when
- numBits == 0.
- Fixed bug where the punctuation preferences in the Preferences dialog box
- were not saved nor properly displayed or utilized by the assembler.
- The operands for a .data pseudo instruction can now be literals or symbols
- corresponding to labels or to equate names.