December 8th, 2011
· If an assembly file ended in an illegal instruction, the assembler
· sometimes crashed.
· The prompt for ASCII input had a spelling error and the console was not
· highlighted when waiting for input.
· If the microinstruction dialog was opened from within the machine instruction
· dialog and a new micro was created and saved, then all comment micros
· disappeared from existing instructions.
January 18th, 2011
· The "Machine save as..." menu item didn't save the machine in the chosen
· When the micro list or micro tree in the Machine Instructions dialog was
· double-clicked, the Microinstruction dialog that opened was the wrong size
· and was in the wrong place.
March 9th, 2010
· BUG FIXES
· Fixed bug in TransferRtoR.execute() so that it works correctly when
· numBits == 0.
· Fixed bug where the punctuation preferences in the Preferences dialog box
· were not saved nor properly displayed or utilized by the assembler.
· The operands for a .data pseudo instruction can now be literals or symbols
· corresponding to labels or to equate names.