New in version 1.10
May 23rd, 2015
- It is now possible to select for which build results user notifications are displayed. Sounds can be chosen independently.
- The app icon is shown in the dock and application switcher when the preferences window is open. This can help with switching in and out of CCMenu when copying feed URLs.
- A new advanced preference makes it possible to reject all certificates that cannot be verified automatically. Normally CCMenu asks the user how to proceed.
New in version 1.9 (February 20th, 2015)
- Can display last build label in menu.
- Special workaround for authenticating against Hudson and Jenkins.
- No longer tries to autocomplete from URL history when typing.
- Using Git SHA as build version.
New in version 1.8.1 (February 20th, 2015)
- Added final reminder about App Store move.
New in version 1.8 (December 3rd, 2014)
- Prompt user when server certificate is not trusted.
- Added retina icons.
- Added a note that going forward updates will only be distributed via the App Store.
New in version 1.7 (March 18th, 2014)
- Nicer display of project list in preferences.
- Projects can be ordered manually.
- Can display last build times in menu.
- Can turn off build timer in menu bar.
- Moved about info into its own panel.
New in version 1.6.5 (February 24th, 2014)
- Now interpreting "Error" status as failed build.
New in version 1.6.4 (February 24th, 2014)
- Now sorting the list of projects in the add project sheet
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect build time estimation when no labels are in the feed
- Now detecting paused builds from Jenkins.
New in version 1.6.3 (July 18th, 2013)
- Fixed a bug that caused a substantial memory leak
New in version 1.6.2 (June 26th, 2013)
- Fixed a bug with authentication negotiation.
New in version 1.6 (June 24th, 2013)
- Handles server authentication requests and stores passwords in user's keychain.
- Existing projects can be edited.
- Project list preferences are resizable.
New in version 1.5 (February 12th, 2013)
- Now requires OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Uses Notification Center instead of Growl
- The app does not run in a sandbox because the update mechanism (Sparkle) does not yet work when run in a sandboxed application. There should be a sandboxed version of CCMenu in the Mac App Store soon.
New in version 1.1 (July 7th, 2008)
- Supports Hudson integration servers.