New in version 1.9
February 20th, 2015
- Can display last build label in menu.
- Special workaround for authenticating against Hudson and Jenkins.
- No longer tries to autocomplete from URL history when typing.
- Using Git SHA as build version.
New in version 1.8.1 (February 20th, 2015)
- Added final reminder about App Store move.
New in version 1.8 (December 3rd, 2014)
- Prompt user when server certificate is not trusted.
- Added retina icons.
- Added a note that going forward updates will only be distributed via the App Store.
New in version 1.7 (March 18th, 2014)
- Nicer display of project list in preferences.
- Projects can be ordered manually.
- Can display last build times in menu.
- Can turn off build timer in menu bar.
- Moved about info into its own panel.
New in version 1.6.5 (February 24th, 2014)
- Now interpreting "Error" status as failed build.
New in version 1.6.4 (February 24th, 2014)
- Now sorting the list of projects in the add project sheet
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect build time estimation when no labels are in the feed
- Now detecting paused builds from Jenkins.
New in version 1.6.3 (July 18th, 2013)
- Fixed a bug that caused a substantial memory leak
New in version 1.6.2 (June 26th, 2013)
- Fixed a bug with authentication negotiation.
New in version 1.6 (June 24th, 2013)
- Handles server authentication requests and stores passwords in user's keychain.
- Existing projects can be edited.
- Project list preferences are resizable.
New in version 1.5 (February 12th, 2013)
- Now requires OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Uses Notification Center instead of Growl
- The app does not run in a sandbox because the update mechanism (Sparkle) does not yet work when run in a sandboxed application. There should be a sandboxed version of CCMenu in the Mac App Store soon.
New in version 1.1 (July 7th, 2008)
- Supports Hudson integration servers.