April 25th, 2012
· Improved BlackBerry PlayBook tablet support - The BlackBerry Desktop Software supports tablets running BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0.1.
· New BlackBerry smartphone support - The BlackBerry Desktop Software supports the BlackBerry Curve 9220.
· Installation/Connection - Previously, the BlackBerry Desktop Software didn't prompt you to disconnect and then reconnect your BlackBerry smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook tablet after a forced upgrade of the BlackBerry Desktop Software. (DT 3232916)
· Previously, if you had the Automatically import media when device is connected option enabled, the BlackBerry Desktop Software became unresponsive if you disconnected your smartphone during an automatic import from the media card. (DT 2403273)
· Backing up and restoring data - Previously, the BlackBerry Desktop Software displayed the wrong error message when you tried to back up your smartphone or tablet data and the backup file was larger than the space available in the backup folder. (DT 3233469, DT 2077132)
· Previously, if you used a smartphone with built-in memory, you couldn't restore a media file that contained a square bracket in the file name. (DT 2089246)