September 25th, 2012
· Provides bug fixes and updates related to Mountain Lion and Retina displays.
· Migrates data stored in the Bento iPhoto library to a new Bento Photos library and disconnects from iPhoto. You will still be able to add images from iPhoto to Bento media fields.
June 19th, 2012
· Provides bug fixes and compatibility updates related to new Bento 4 for iPad - now available from the iTunes App Store.
· Adds a localized version that runs in Simplified Chinese.
April 24th, 2012
· Provides bug fixes and compatibility updates related to importing Bento data into FileMaker Pro.
September 21st, 2011
· Bug fixes and compatibility related to OS X Lion and iCloud.
· This update is recommended for everyone using a version of Bento 4 for Mac.
August 9th, 2011
· It includes bug fixes and compatibility updates related to Lion.
July 15th, 2011
· Provides bug fixes and compatibility updates for Lion (Mac OS X 10.7)
May 11th, 2011
· Includes bug fixes and compatibility updates and is recommended for all Bento 4 for Mac customers.
March 20th, 2011
· Corrects an issue where Bento 4 appears to have crashed when displaying summary rows in databases converted from Bento 3.
March 16th, 2011
· New! Label Printing - print mailing labels, inventory tags, name badges, and more - right from Bento.
· New! Printing Options - get more control over your output with new printing options that make invoices, sales orders, and other forms look much more attractive.
· New! Export Templates with Data - now you can export your actual data along with your Bento templates to share pre-populated databases with other Bento users.
· New! Grab and Store Location Data - track the geo-location where information was entered or modified with the new location field type. This feature is incredibly useful for field researchers, survey takers, real estate agents, and mobile salespeople.
· Plus, numerous enhancements to Table view, Form view, performance, and updates to Bento for iPhone and Bento for iPad - make this the best Bento ever! Search on “Bento” to learn more about Bento for iPhone and Bento for iPad.
December 10th, 2010
· This version resolves an issue related to FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Pro Advanced importing records from Bento 3.0.5 for Mac.
November 2nd, 2010
· Provides bug fixes and compatibility updates for iPhoto and MobileMe
April 2nd, 2010Provides compatibility with the iPad to allow synchronization with two devices:
· One iPhone or One iPod touch and One iPad.
December 10th, 2009
· Resolves an issue related to importing a template with a sorted related records list.
· Resolves an issue related to checkboxes and smart collections.
· Resolves other user-reported issues.
September 30th, 2009
· iPhoto integration
· Grid View
· Security Options
· Multi-user sharing
· Group emailing
· 10 new templates
· Related data field
· Table view with media cell
· Library Folders
December 2nd, 2008
· Resolves the issue related vertical spacing between checkbox fields.
· Resolves issues related to partially downloaded email messages from IMAP mail clients, such as MobileMe and AOL, that prevented opening or viewing messages in a Message List field.
· Resolves issues related to exporting tab-delimited files from Bento and importing to AppleWorks.
· Resolves the issue related to editing of text boxes containing only numbers on templates that have been imported.
· Resolves the issue related to exporting non-ISO date formats and importing to Numbers, Excel and AppleWorks.
· Resolves the issue related to deleting static labels and XML references.
· Resolves issues related to upgrading large databases.
October 14th, 2008
· Now supports five additional languages: In addition to Worldwide English, Bento 2.0.2 now supports French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Dutch. Resolves issues related to overall stability.