May 21st, 2013
· Included several bug fixes including support for constructor arguments and components assigned a value/target attribute.
April 29th, 2013
· This release adds support for record, segment and field annotations, a new stream builder API, and other enhancements that hopefully make BeanIO even more friendly to use.
March 14th, 2013
· Fixed a critical bug introduced in 2.0.4 that affects the marshalling of fixed length formatted streams. If you are using release 2.0.4, please upgrade immediately. Prior releases are not affected.
March 6th, 2013
· Added support for segments and fields of indeterminate length in the middle of a record (gc0057)
· Renamed target attributes (now deprecated) to value for record and group definitiions
· Added support for a group value attribute to return a child component
· Added ignoreUnidentifiedRecords attribute to stream configuration (gc0046)
· Fixed EOF validation for minimum record occurrences (gc0056)
· Fixed several other issues (see changelog.txt for details)
December 27th, 2012
· Support for record identification based on record length (gc0046)
· Fixed a bug introduced in 2.0.2 that unmarshalled nested groups bound to non-collection bean objects as null (gc0043)
· Fixed property substitution for property configuration elements (gc0045)
· Fixed unmarshalling logic that invoked setter methods (with null) for missing stream elements under some circumstances
October 3rd, 2012
· Field trim logic fixed (gc0038).
· Fixed OSGi class loading issues that may result in a NullPointerException (gc0042)
· Segments now support a lazy attribute to prevent class instantiation during unmarshalling for segments found in the stream that contain all null or empty string attributes.
· Collections wrapped by a nillable segment will be unmarshalled as null (instead of an empty collection) in XML streams.
· The last field in a fixed length record may be of variable length (and unpadded) by setting the field length to unbounded.
· The null character can be escaped in property values using \0.
· Added a keepPadding field attribute to instruct BeanIO not to unpad a fixed length field during unmarshalling.
September 10th, 2012
· Release 2.0.1 contains several bug fixes and adds support for binding inline Maps, default type conversion for enums, and property invocation using ASM bytecode generation.