September 27th, 2012
· Fixed error when exporting pages as INDD (InDesign CS6 only)
August 8th, 2012
· Fixed error when exporting pages as INDD (InDesign CS6 only).
June 26th, 2012
· Compatibility with Adobe InDesign CS6.
October 19th, 2011
· New modeless window you can now leave Exportools Standard open and it will automatically update when you switch documents, make changes, or quit InDesign.
· Can be used simultaneously with InDesign CS5 and CS5.5.
· Installs in Applications folder. Optional plug-in to open it from InDesign.
· Pop-up menus to switch to any open InDesign document or InDesign application.
· Hover button to show selection preview in actual size.
· Drag-n-drop support for destination folders and post-processing apps.
· New post-processing apps pop-up menu in log window.
· Redesigned main window with new side bar.
· New menus: Export, Format, and Window.
· New preferences for customizing the number of recent folders and applications.
· Added keystrokes for several common tasks.
· Optimized for OS X 10.7 Lion.
· Available also on the Mac App Store.
April 1st, 2011
· Fixed a crash that may occur when using Page Section as name variable.
· Fixed wrong page size when exporting selections in localized versions.
April 1st, 2011
· This fix addresses reported problems while Exportools Standard was working in the background.
November 30th, 2010
· Enterily rewritten in Cocoa code.
· Exporting as INDD: Option to create subfolders and package links.
· Option to remove file extension when using ‘Document’ as name component.
· Removed limitation of 63 characters for file names.
· Improved speed and overall stability.
· Automatic checking of updates and self updating.
· Fully optimized for Adobe InDesign CS5.
· Many improvements throughout.
August 21st, 2009
· Compatibility with QuarkXPress 8.1.
December 11th, 2008
· Redesigned file name composition which allows you to use from 1 to 9 file name components.
· New file name placeholders: Today's Date, Current Time, User Name, Destination Folder, Export File Extension.
· List of recent destination folders.
· Added Document Container and Desktop as predefined destination folders.
· Preview of the full export file list, with exact file names.
· Preview of first and last file names in main window.
· Icons for destination folder, post-processing application and export files.
· New Preferences panel.
· Improved handling of duplicate file names: options to replace, skip or ask what to do.
· QuarkXPress 8-native.
· Interface improvements and fixes.
April 18th, 2008
· Additional export formats - TIFF, PNG, Photoshop.
· Export Selections. Select an item or group of items in the document and export as any of the Exportools formats. Optional bleed margin and area inclusion.
· Export Log. A new window detailing the export process in real time. Allows you to open destination folder, the resulting files, or go back to the main Exportools window. Reports any errors or warnings that may occur during the output process.
· Option to restart serial numbers in each export session.
· Ability to specify resolution and page transparency when exporting as picture.
· Ability to specify Default Application in the Post-Processing area.
· Redesigned user interface. Easier management of pages/spreads output and export formats.