March 13th, 2013
· Main changes
· Update of some languages: German, Polish, Turkish, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Italian.
· Version 3.0.4 had an issue with computing the needed size for rendering layers. So rendering layers was often not allowed. We quickly addressed this issue and are releasing the fix today.
· 0001825: [Editor] Pano disk space estimation is wrong when rendering layers.
February 28th, 2013New raw support:
· Last RAW formats have been integrated like the Nikon D600, the Canon 6D, etc.
New supported cameras:
· Canon IXUS 1100 HS (Powershot ELPH 510 HS)
· Canon IXUS 115 HS (Powershot ELPH 100 HS)
· Canon IXUS 125 HS (Powershot ELPH 110 HS)
· Canon IXUS 220 HS (Powershot ELPH 300 HS)
· Canon IXUS 230 HS (Powershot ELPH 310 HS)
· Canon IXUS 240 HS (Powershot ELPH 320 HS)
· Canon IXUS 310 HS (Powershot ELPH 500 HS)
· Canon IXUS 500 HS (Powershot ELPH 520 HS)
· Canon IXUS 510 HS (Powershot ELPH 530 HS)
· Canon IXUS 140 (Powershot ELPH 130)
· Canon IXY 31S (Powershot ELPH 500 HS)
· Canon Powershot ELPH 510 HS
· Canon Powershot ELPH 130
· Canon Powershot A1400
· Canon Powershot A2600
· Canon Powershot N
· Fujifilm X100S
· Fujifilm X20
· Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR
· Fujifilm FinePix SL1000
· Fujifilm FinePix S8200
· Fujifilm FinePix S8300
· Fujifilm FinePix S8500
· Fujifilm FinePix XP60
· Fujifilm FinePix T500
· Fujifilm FinePix T550
· Nikon 1 S1
· Nikon 1 J3
· Olympus Tough TG-2 iHS
· Olympus TG-630 iHS
· Olympus TG-830 iHS
· Olympus SZ-16 iHS
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS30 (DMC-TZ40)
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 (DMC-FT5)
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-XS1
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ30
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ3
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH10
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-F5
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 (DMC-TZ35)
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS25 (DMC-FT25)
· Pentax MX-1
· Samsung WB800F
· Samsung WB30F
· Samsung DV150F
· Samsung ST150F
· Samsung NX300
· Sigma DP3 Merrill
· Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80
· Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TF1
· Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H200
· Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W710
· Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W730
Fixes since 3.0.3:
· 0001793: [Editor] Crash at exit if neutralhazer computes something
· 0001804: [UI behavior] Create stack by N
· 0001798: [UI behavior] progression bar of the group doesn't hide after a jpeg read error message
· 0001800: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Matrix optimization : focal, dPitch and dYaw badly computed
· 0001792: [Editor] Mouse cursor is not restored when leaving the crop tool
· 0001789: [UI behavior] wrong rendering times
· 0001739: [Unclassified] Installer failed cheking autopano instance
· 0001776: [Cortex ( rendu )] Wrong memory estimation for gigapan testcase
· 0001777: [Crash Dump] protect history management after pano optimization
· 0001667: [Unclassified] Add symbols for plugins
· 0001774: [Editor] Import wizard + autodetection off = no usage of xml image position
· 0001766: [Crash Dump] GroupsManager::OnAbort crash
· 0001696: [Crash Dump] null matrix in FindPanorama::KdTreeThread
· 0001715: [Crash Dump] ImageDef::GetThumbnailFromHighRes
· 0001757: [Image I/O] Wrong EXIF size interpretation
· 0001765: [Crash Dump] NullKImage in RenderBlocKic ?
· 0001764: [Crash Dump] WHGrid::UnitPixel crashes
· 0001720: [Crash Dump] Link editor item update
· 0001751: [Image I/O] Integration cameras.txt / lensid.txt
· 0001742: [Cortex ( rendu )] Memory leak during quick preview
· 0001761: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Review random algorithms
· 0001744: [Crash Dump] Image does not exists in RTPRenderFullToKImage
· 0001686: [Crash Dump] Crash when trying to report error to user
· 0001681: [Crash Dump] Unhandled exception in thread context
· 0001763: [Image I/O] pink line on nef D600 decoding
· 0001748: [Crash Dump] Division by zero during SIFT
· 0001684: [Crash Dump] Null matrix in KOSAC_Similarity
· 0001716: [Crash Dump] Crash when editing temp dir list
· 0001725: [Editor] Add description of %F in render name template
· 0001755: [Unclassified] Wrong URL used on registration failed message
· 0001740: [Cortex ( rendu )] Anti-ghost not finishing ?
· 0001758: [Crash Dump] Allow Qt file dialog to be used instead of system ones
January 17th, 2013
· [Editor] Image mismatch when gigapan importing
· [Synapse ( detection )] Hard links don’t link hard
January 10th, 2013FIXES IN 3.0 STABLE CHANNEL:
Since the stable release, we getting some new reports about some issue found in some cases. We continue to stabilize everything in these rare cases and we are pretty confident about having now a really stable version. Among the fixes, some of them needs some explaination:
· It seems that the way we balanced the memory reserved between rendering and input image caching was not optimal in some configuration. We added more memory reserved for pictures displaying and reduced a little for rendering.
· Local optimization was broken since early in beta stable. It didn’t create any problem as general optimization was still working, but we get it back. You should see nice speed up in optimization stage.
· This version has also some updated translation and one new translation: Polish.
Most recurring reports have been fixed. Some crashes are not easy to prevent and depend on the computer:
· Try to update you graphics drivers. Many reports are still showing crashs in graphics drivers and not in autopano.
· Always use the 64bit version of autopano ( when the OS allow it ) for using big pictures or for rendering large panoramas.
· The troubleshooting page for autopano support has been updated with all the solutions found. Have a look there it you have still recurring crashes with the software : http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Autopano_Solutions
· We will continue to work on this stable channel. Nevertheless, the work on next engine has already been started. Autopano Engine v3.1 is all about color correction engine improvement.
FIXES SINCE 3.0.1:
· 0001701: [Unclassified] Crash report UI, link to common page
· 0001707: [translation] Added Polish language
· 0001710: [Editor] Images disappear when control point is deleted
· 0001694: [Crash Dump] Crash when reporting GFL error
· 0001706: [Image I/O] Editor preview needs lot of pitcures reload
· 0001705: [Cortex ( rendu )] Antighost in HDR mode
· 0001700: [Editor] Folder detection find groups with only 1 picture
· 0001703: [Crash Dump] Crash during preview
· 0001699: [Image I/O] EXIF : Description field prevent simple Google+ upload
· 0001679: [Editor] meshing display is not correct
· 0001680: [Crash Dump] Null pointer in UIPanoEditor
· 0001678: [Crash Dump] QPixmap conversion
· 0001682: [Crash Dump] Null pointer in KImageVirtualLayer::Close
· 0001675: [Crash Dump] Crash during WHLinkEditor Paint event
· 0001695: [Crash Dump] Null KImage cause crash in control point editor
· 0001686: [Crash Dump] Crash when trying to report error to user
· 0001691: [Crash Dump] UI group contextual menu : many crash when group is empty
· 0001690: [Crash Dump] GroupsManager : m_pCurrentCommand bad threaded access
· 0001685: [Crash Dump] Uncaught exception in UIWPClauss::ParseConfigFile
· 0001380: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Optimization with orphan images
· 0001668: [Crash Dump] ImageDefCache2 crash in free
· 0001676: [Crash Dump] Crash in KCacheDiskManager::getUniqueFilename
· 0001674: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Local optimization does not work anymore
· 0001664: [Editor] Force every images in one panorama breaks the stitching
· 0001672: [Crash Dump] Uncaught exception during sift
· 0001673: [Crash Dump] Fix weight computation for rendering
· 0001663: [Crash Dump] Exception thrown when loading pano not caught
· 0001669: [Crash Dump] Out of bounds access causing crash in mutex lock or deadlocks
December 19th, 2012Fixes:
· 0001634: [Unclassified] mac version downloader
· 0001662: [UI behavior] icon size and styles of pano editor not saved on OSX
· 0001661: [UI behavior] Orphan window in the main window
· 0001543: [Import plugins] VRDrive II plugin, support for zenith / nadir
· 0001651: [Crash Dump] Failed to allocate KIC Pool
· 0001657: [Crash Dump] KDTreeThread : Access out of bounds
· 0001652: [Crash Dump] Crash during detection (Bad index when preparing linked list)
· 0001629: [Crash Dump] Crash when opening editor & link editor before optimization finished
· 0001630: [Crash Dump] Crash during control point editor update
· 0001648: [Crash Dump] [MACOSX] Crash in mutex locking
· 0001656: [Image I/O] reload picture is not working
· 0001631: [Import plugins] Crash during panotools import
· 0001645: [Crash Dump] Improve compatibility with intel GPUs
· 0001646: [Crash Dump] Crash during graph cut
· 0001644: [Crash Dump] Crash in PanoDef::ProjectFullFilename
· 0001653: [Editor] Render notification sound not saved
· 0001628: [Crash Dump] Crash when deleting windows hooks
· 0001654: [Crash Dump] IOBlock : exception in destructor
· 0001649: [Doc] Doc/Soft mismatch on Clip/Unclip value in images settings
· 0001647: [Crash Dump] Crash when aborting a group processing
· 0001642: [Editor] Handle decimal point variants (, .) in image properties field
· 0001638: [Image I/O] Selecting images doesn’t work when German is set
· 0001639: [translation] German translation prevent loading images
· 0001637: [Crash Dump] Null scale factor during texture creation
· 0001635: [Editor] Layer dock wiget cannot be moved on the left dock area
· 0001624: [UI behavior] drag and drop location
· 0001621: [Shell Integration] Linux “Open .pano with Autopano” only launches Autopano
· 0001623: [Unclassified] pano file version
· 0001619: [UI behavior] Tooltip on mask tool
· 0001627: [Editor] Crash on close since pano ask for update when saving
· 0001626: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Crash during optimization
· 0001620: [Editor] Linux Editor (CPU mode only) Mouse over images always highlights the same image
· 0001617: [Cortex ( rendu )] wrong overlaps estimation on antighost
· 0001625: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Crash during optimization (Papywizard import)
· 0001622: [Editor] Add contextual menu to vertical line tool to suppress line
December 4th, 2012
· Choose between 9 projection modes the one that best suits your image, including Little-Planet, Panini, Hammer, Mirror Ball, Orthographic and more.
· Edit your panoramas with an exceptional efficiency: the panorama editor is now real-time and pixel accurate. The ergonomics have been totally revamped, so that all tools take advantage of the real-time editor.
· Use the Preview mode to get an instant visualization of your final panorama, before even rendering it. You can keep this mode on when you use all the tools of the panorama editor.
· Manually remove the ghosts in the overlapping areas in an instant thanks to the Mask tool. Also very useful to remove the tripod, or get rid of anything in your panorama.
November 16th, 2012Changes:
· Memory optimization
· 0001582: [Image I/O] Rendering in .psd with incremental suffix doesn’t work
· 0001579: [Image I/O] Bridge 2.6 and 3.0 compatibility
· 0001553: [Cortex ( rendu )] Linux crash at render startup
· 0001563: [Import plugins] Aperture, Lightroom, Bridge plugins to call autopano v3
· 0001414: [Shell Integration] Sign application for mountain lion
· 0001578: [Editor] Crash on close – MacOSX
· 0001576: [Editor] Local geometry analysis is not local anymore
· 0001570: [Editor] Quick preview is done in 2 steps : reverted because not compatible with move mode
November 5th, 2012
· We spent a lot of time on one complicated linux bug : it has been found and will improve PSB file support on that platform ( needed only for gigapixel ).
· Camera and lens database has been upgrade to support all latest cameras : Nikon D600, Canon 6D, etc.
· Windows : this version is the first version that is signed, so you won’t get anymore warning issue when installing under Windows 8. The work will be done on Mac too, but not finished.
· Integration of all our communication channels under ‘F1′, help shortcut. So please, hit F1, just once to see it. Nice, no ?
· After optimization, the layout of the panorama could switch back to default one scrambling the adjustement you did to make it straight. It should now be better in this area.
· Support of image offsets were added in file format that supports it. This is cool but really only for image geek. What does that means ? If you export the panorama and reprojected images in rendering, the size of images which are part of the panorama is not the same as the panorama. In the individual images, you now have an exif tag that says the offsets X, Y of this image to the zero of the panorama. This is quite nice to post-process individual images after autopano.
· GPU support cleaning. We are quite happy now with the latest shader code as it supports several hardware and driver versions.
· Some other minor fixes.
October 16th, 2012Translation support:
· We started this huge job with the new engine. You should have a quite up to date English language as well as French with this release.
· Gigapan import plugin was broken. It works again.
· APG integration into Adobe Bridge CS6 under mac is fixed.
· Under some configurations, exifs metadata were not transfered from input file to output panorama.
September 25th, 2012Main changes:
· This version is a minor stable update which adds support to the latest cameras available on the market ( Nikon D800, Canon 5D Mark 3, Canon S100, and some others RAW format ).
· It also adds support for new version of external software that were not yet compatible with Autopano like Adobe Lightroom 4 or Adobe Bridge CS6.
· Note: This is probably the last release for 2.X Autopano engine as we are working fully on 3.X Autopano engine (alpha version and feature list is already available on the website, have a try).
· 0001448: [Editor] Reset default button in Group settings bad behaviour – resolved.
· 0001321: [Image I/O] dng files not supported by Autopano – resolved.
· 0001211: [Image I/O] Canon S100 RAW support – resolved.
· 0001330: [Import plugins] Lightroom 4 OSX is not supported by the installer – resolved.
· 0001338: [Import plugins] Bridge CS6 64bits – resolved.
· 0001406: [Image I/O] Sony A77 raw format not decoded – resolved.
· 0001408: [Import plugins] Lightroom 4 temporary folder – resolved.
· 0001393: [Image I/O] Nikon D4 RAW files not decoded – resolved.
· 0001279: [Image I/O] Canon 5dmark3 raw files are pink – resolved.
· 0001317: [Image I/O] Sony .ARW raw files are not supported – resolved.
September 14th, 2012GPU support:
· We solved the complicated issue related to the support of some graphics cards and some OS that don’t allow to update GPU drivers easily. We hope that for most hardware, the solution found will give a nice real time interface in the editor.
· There were some issues with Linux support. To be able to solve them, we raised the minimal version of the kernel to a new value so that we can guarantee that everything is working smoothly. For Ubuntu, version 10.04 LTS is now needed as a minimal OS requirement.
September 6th, 2012Main changes:
· This version is an improved version of Autopano engine v3. It will be the latest Alpha version for this engine, meaning, we are now only in bugs correction mode, no new feature will be added before v3.0 release.
· For many tools, we added a new mecanism for validation. For example, you are adjusting values in panini projection, if you change tools without hitting the check button, then the latest changes are lost. You expect that these changes are always applied but not always.Now, it will warn you about these unsaved changes and you can apply them or cancel them. This behavior can be changed in editor setting ( always apply, ask, never apply ).This behavior is now applied on projection, crop, vertical line, mask, level, exposure fusion and quick preview tools.
· Right click does always select when beeing in anchor edition mode.
· Line tool can only be used in spherical and planar mode. In fact, in any other projection, maths behind were an approximation and didn’t work well. So, we left that tool active only in projections where it has a real solution. We’ll probably rework this code in a future version to bring you line tool in any projection.
· Optimization improvements
· It appeared that in some cases where the focal length is know, the convergence was going too far from the real focal length. The optimization engine has been improved to prevent focal length to go too far from initial value. It still can when it has too, but not as often as before.With fisheye lenses, it could happen and you could see that in layer editor, the calculated focal length there was having the value 220°. It doesn’t happen anymore now.
· 0001485: [Editor] crash on APP start – resolved.
· 0001453: [Editor] CPE editor and control points – resolved.
· 0001482: [Editor] After adding control point to some image pair, the selection is changed and images are switched – resolved.
· 0001427: [Neurone ( optimisation )] is auto color and auto histo working ? – resolved.
· 0001457: [UI behavior] Why validation on some tools – resolved.
· 0001463: [Neurone ( optimisation )] CP optimization is not stable! – resolved.
· 0001336: [Image I/O] tiff reading issue – resolved.
· 0001458: [Unclassified] Wrong metadata in .pano – resolved.
· 0001455: [Editor] Horizon issue – resolved.
· 0001462: [Image I/O] saving project file – automatically stacks images – resolved.
· 0001469: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Multiples entries in RANSAC model – resolved.
· 0001473: [Editor] wrong pictures index in mask editor – resolved.
· 0001475: [Editor] Selection manager is global to all panos – resolved.
· 0001476: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Color correction not always working – resolved.
· 0001477: [Editor] Mask points still displayed when images are unselected – resolved.
· 0001479: [Editor] Mask tool: add a button to delete all current mask points – resolved.
· 0001480: [Editor] ‘Lines tool’ is accessible in some unsupported projection – resolved.
· 0001484: [Qt] Object::connect: No such slot WHMovePicture::verifyCurrentIndex() – resolved.
· 0001468: [Import plugins] Neutralhazer slow to give hands back – closed.
· 0001467: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Auto color doesn’t stay if changed in setting – closed.
August 30th, 2012Main changes:
· This version is an improved version of Autopano engine v3. It also takes into account customer requests for an easier UI in Autopano.
· The layer editor is synchronized with the panorama editor. This is quite nice because now, you have a direct synchronization between the layer editor selection and the editor itself in both ways. Select an image in the editor, it selects the line in layer editor. Easy. It is really an improvement over the old behavior and allows new actions, like deleting an image directly from the control points editor.We also added some new features in the layer editor like the ability to copy, paste location of one image to another image, or to move the current selection to a new layer in a single click.
· If you hold the shift key when selecting an image, you select the whole stack composed with this image, it is easier for moving stacks as a whole instead of moving the images one by one.
· In the Info window, you now have an accurate evaluation of the overlapping percentage of the panorama. This is often a good-to-know information about the panorama.How to read this value? Imagine a 2-image panorama : 0% means no overlapping at all. 100% means both images are overlapping in full. 50% would be something like the edge of one image is at the center of the second.Note: the value can go over 100% if you do bracketing. With a 3-bracket panorama, you should have a value around 340%, 300 coming from bracket et 40% of real overlapping between different location.
· Improved Panini projection. You now have access to the horizontal field of view that was hidden before. This allows to get a larger view. We didn’t allow to get the maximal theoretical value because there is really too much distortion in that case, nevertheless, now, you can go beyond the first version.Note: You have to be aware that maximal horizontal field of view depends on the distance parameter. If you change the distance, the max changes. It is often a good way to get a larger field of view.
· Constraint-based masking and stack: we added another way to put a constraint on each image composing a stack with two new button dedicated to this action.
· When using move mode for image or full panorama, you can also hold the shift key to force motion only in one direction ( horizontal or vertical ). For panorama centering, that’s nice.
Seitz VR Drive II support:
· Seitz VR Drive II has a build-in mode that drives directly cameras, it is called the HDR mode. It setups for you the number of brackets, exposure, etc. Moreover, the VR Drive II also creates a Papywizard XML file. So, it seems adequate for us to create a super easy wizard that does everything out of VR Drive II. Now, in the Import module, you have a new plugin designed for VR Drive II HDR mode. Compared to the standard Papywizard plugin, it introduces in the main page an option to let you select from within the plugin the kind of output you want: tonemapped or true HDR. Behind the scene, it has been optimized to follow the way the head organized the shoots for an easy wizard.
We changed how RAW decoding is done in this version of Autopano: be aware that decoded RAWs will be a little darker now than before. Here’s the explanation:
· If you used to decode manually-exposed RAW files within Autopano, there were an automatic level done over the images during the RAW decoding. Then, the output images didn’t have the same exposure anymore, which could be an issue for the stitching. We removed this option from DCRAW engine and now you have a stable exposure. The drawback is that decoded RAWs look darker than before. Our previous design was to be able to have a decoded RAW exposed like the JPEG if produced by the camera, but it is not really possible anymore.
· The good point with that change is that bracketing of RAW to produce HDR is now better. If you do bracketing with a large amount of eV between the shots, you end up with really dark images. With that changes, they stay dark and also don’t introduce anymore noise because of this RAW decoding auto level.
· We support all new RAW formats from new cameras available in the market ( Nikon D800, Canon 5DMark3, etc ).
· When doing a Gigapan or Papywizard panorama, as the number of images can be fairly large, it could happen that the name of the produced images was wrongly numbered because it reached a 9999 value (the camera starts again the filename with 0000 ). In this case, you needed to rename the images before importing them because we used alphabetical order. Now, we use timestamps instead of alphabetical order when it is possible. It solves this issue.
· Is an image missing in a panorama? Just drag’n'drop it from a group to the panorama. Easy way to add an image to the panorama.
· 0001250: [Neurone ( optimisation )] distorsion model settings not kept – resolved.
· 0001347: [Editor] Display average overlaping percentage in help window – resolved.
· 0001380: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Optimization with orphan images – resolved.
· 0001420: [Cortex ( rendu )] Pannini projection cropping the zone – resolved.
· 0001403: [Import plugins] VRDrive 2 import plugin – resolved.
· 0001388: [Import plugins] Parsing error in Papywizard plugin – resolved.
· 0000454: [Import plugins] Using timestamp for sorting gigapan input images – resolved.
· 0001450: [Unclassified] Theta min/max inversed – resolved.
· 0001439: [Editor] Horizontal squeeze on rectilinear projection – resolved.
· 0001444: [Image I/O] KGFL 4.0.0 integration – resolved.
· 0001446: [Import plugins] Neutralhazer protection is on – resolved.
· 0001419: [Editor] Too approximated crop in pannini – resolved.
· 0001385: [Cortex ( rendu )] Single row detection template – resolved.
· 0001237: [UI behavior] move help text of each tools – resolved.
· 0001319: [UI behavior] create new graphics resources – resolved.
· 0001428: [Cortex ( rendu )] %f does not work in rendering name – resolved.
· 0001425: [UI behavior] same picture can be dropped several times in same group – resolved.
· 0001390: [Unclassified] first start seems not stable (Import, GPU…) – resolved.
· 0001245: [Editor] Drag’n'drop images from a group to a panorama => add images to that panorama – resolved.
· 0001224: [Editor] Delete picture in CP mode – resolved.
· 0001374: [UI behavior] “Hide” system menu is not translated on Mac – resolved.
· 0001200: [Editor] Expose move horizontal / vertical only in panorama mode – resolved.
· 0001387: [Cortex ( rendu )] graphcut constraints – resolved.
· 0001397: [Editor] Pannini squeeze range – resolved.
· 0001287: [Cortex ( rendu )] Mode mask and stac – resolved.
· 0001069: [Editor] In move mode, move a stack in a whole instead of moving individual images – resolved.
· 0001409: [Editor] Can save a pano with only picture – resolved.
· 0000084: [Editor] Selection des images via l’editeur de layer aussi ( refleté dans l’editeur au-dessus ) – resolved.
· 0000865: [Editor] Copy / Paste Image location in contextual menu of layer editor – resolved.
· 0001345: [Editor] Select some image in the layer, right click, move to new layer – resolved.
· 0001350: [Editor] Layer editor : right click on image, copy /paste image name – resolved.
· 0001398: [Cortex ( rendu )] Editor visual jump when changing projection mode – resolved.
· 0001394: [Synapse ( detection )] Crash on close all group when a group is detecting – resolved.
· 0001391: [Editor] settings not saved – resolved.
· 0001389: [Unclassified] Plugin apply on only 3 images – resolved.
June 15th, 2012
· Revamped panorama editor based on the power of the GPU (graphics card)
· Real-time preview of the rendering: get an idea of the final rendering before even launching it
· Selective anti-ghost mode: easily choose what you want to keep or discard in the overlapping areas (Autopano Giga)
· Multiple projections: choose your favorite projection, including Panini and Little Planet and tune it as you want
· Plus many user-submitted features to come in the next alpha and beta versions
April 28th, 2012Main changes:
· This version is a minor stable update with only some small fix.
· The most important fix is an issue that could happen when using “restore default setting” button : then the watermark of the demo mode gets back even if you are registered. Launching again the software does resolve this, but once you have used this button, you were switch back in demo mode.
· 0001278: [Image I/O] cameras.txt update – resolved.
· 0001162: [Import plugins] Papywizard and focal setting – resolved.
· 0001263: [Import plugins] Group setting Restore Default button crash – resolved.
· 0001260: [Shell Integration] Multiple temp folder selector crash – resolved.
· 0001251: [Import plugins] Gigapan crash with random pictures – resolved.
· 0001219: [Import plugins] Patch for ignoring wrong sensor in XML – resolved.
· 0001228: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Global setting in optimizer – closed.