December 11th, 2012Fixes:
Mac and Windows:
· ArchiCAD gsm objects the colors were not distinguished when saving by layers or on a unique layer.
· When importing a file it was not possible to open it again, now the Revert command allows it.
· The program could freeze when selecting an object.
· Artlantis crash when using "Delete the material ID unused".
· Exporting a file from SketchUp 8 to ATL some points of views became unavailable.
· Export from ArchiCAD 16 to 4.1 the geometry was offset from the origin.
· Export DWF and OBJ did not export geometry if the current view was a panorama, a VR object or an animation.
· OBJ importer missing textures fixed.
· DWG-DXF fixes : Tessalation, distorted geometry and missing geometry.
· The color picker of Artlantis didn't match the material in Preview.
October 18th, 2012Fixes:
· On some rendering some could appear some parasite lines.
· Under Windows Groups of lights couldn't be renamed.
· Some atl 3 and 4 files couldn't be opened.
· Under Windows VR Objects rendering the option jpeg and tga were missing.
· Heliodon if all the city names we deleted we couldn't open the atl file any more.
February 13th, 2010
· Crash when launching Artlantis 3.0.1 on some computers.
· Impossibility to update from version 3.0.0 to version 3.0.1 when different hard drives were installed.
· Neon Shader.
· In Radiosity Artefacts which apperead in verision 3.0.1. bug with soft shadows.
January 27th, 2010Fixes:
· changing the anchor point of an object with « camera target» option was ineffectual.
· by the end of a VR rendering a new saving dialog get displayed.
· Post process: Edge and Pastel: the cursor Pastel Effect was ineffectual.
· crash when opening some atl files.
· texture had a round artefact.
· merged geometry was ineffectual.
· UV textures of objects were not correctly displayed.
· Postcards preview drag and drop of Shader was ineffectual.
· aof files had a tiny preview.
· crash when Undo was used after the “Merge Geometry” command.
· obliged to enter the coordinates of the camera more then one time to get them.
· icons size issue of Artlantis in the Dock.
· display issue when resizing the 2D View window.
· light inspector the popup menu «Target On» didn't refresh when doing "Use as Target" on an object.
· water shader “Flatness” cursor the tooltip was wrong.
· Revert function could crash Artlantis.
· point of views inspectors could disappear.
· a dwg file had no triangle thou it contained 3D geometry.
· ArchiCAD 13 to Artlantis 3 impossible to use « Use a Reference File... » from the export.
· an OBJ export did not get exported.
· an ArchiCAD 12 file crashed when exporting to Artlantis 3
· when exporting to ArchiCAD 12 and ArchiCAD13 to Artlantis 2 and Artlantis 3 texture orientation could be lost.
· Artlantis crahed when opening a dwg file.
· the GDL materials of binary objects were not listed into Artlantis