New in version 1.6.0December 5th, 2012
- Comparison now shows differences of an item's scope.
- Can now edit name and scope of Enums and Structures.
- Makes many of the script functions for String Obfuscation available to general scripts as well.
- Main window (Drop Pad) now preserves the state of all checkboxes between runs.
New in version 1.3.3 (July 23rd, 2011)
- Using the "Apply" (merge) function in the Comparison window won't cause a slowdown of the app any more (Caused by a RB bug, Feedback ID 17179, which is now worked around by avoiding WeakRefs in that area).