New in version 1.7.8
March 5th, 2015
- Can now open, edit and save binary projects written with recent Xojo versions (2014r3 and later) containig new "Double" type.
- Includes new script for replacing conditional constants ("Replace Localized String Constants.arbs").
- Arbed Scripting: RegEx.Search() now returns nil if no match is found. Formerly, it would never do that.
- Fixes an encoding issue with CEF, where some special chars ("🔍") would not store correctly, damaging the text (turns out that MemoryBlock.WString() is not working well).
- Fixes bug where merging an external file's path (non-code, e.g image) and saving to VCP format led to an Assertion error ("Can't generate file extension for img").
- Fix: Avoids an exception when reading encrypted project items
New in version 1.6.0 (December 5th, 2012)
- Comparison now shows differences of an item's scope.
- Can now edit name and scope of Enums and Structures.
- Makes many of the script functions for String Obfuscation available to general scripts as well.
- Main window (Drop Pad) now preserves the state of all checkboxes between runs.
New in version 1.3.3 (July 23rd, 2011)
- Using the "Apply" (merge) function in the Comparison window won't cause a slowdown of the app any more (Caused by a RB bug, Feedback ID 17179, which is now worked around by avoiding WeakRefs in that area).