May 14th, 2013
· Addresses issues where iMovie does not recognize video cameras connected to your Mac
· Improves compatibility with projects imported from iMovie for iOS
· Includes stability improvements
September 6th, 2012
· Addresses an issue related to third-party QuickTime components that could prevent iMovie from opening
July 25th, 2012
· Fixes an issue related to third-party QuickTime components that could cause iMovie to quit unexpectedly
· Resolves stability issues when previewing MPEG-2 video clips in the Camera Import window
· Fixes an issue where audio was not included when importing MPEG-2 video clips from a camera
June 12th, 2012This update provides general stability and compatibility improvements, including:
· Enhancements for the MacBook Pro with Retina display
· Language support for Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian
July 11th, 2011This update improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues, including the following:
· Support for opening projects imported from iMovie for iOS.
· Fixes an issue where some audio adjustments were not preserved.
· Addresses a performance issue when using large quantities of video clips with keywords.
· Resolves issue with slow application launch when working with large iPhoto libraries.
January 20th, 2011
· Improves overall stability and fixes an issue that could cause audio playback to be out of sync.
· This update is recommended for all users of iMovie '11.
January 5th, 2011This update improves stability and fixes other minor issues, including:
· Fixes an issue where stabilization would not be applied correctly to some video clips from iPhone and iPod touch.
· Fixes an issue that prevented use of some valid Facebook passwords that contained non-alphanumeric characters.
· Improves compatibility with some cameras that create content in multiple formats.
· Improves performance when scrolling the Project Library.
· This update is recommended for all users of iMovie 9.0.
June 4th, 2009
· Support for 720p AVCHD Lite cameras and camcorders
· Deleting a beat marker no longer modifies the project duration
· Video Effects palette now uses the correct thumbnail for still images
April 15th, 2009
· Fixes an issue with projects having a size of 0 KB.
· Attempting to open these projects would cause iMovie to quit unexpectedly at launch.
· This Software Update also addresses a problem where full-screen mode could not be accessed on some systems.
March 27th, 2009
· Improves overall application stability as well as addressing minor issues related to usability.
July 23rd, 2008
· This update addresses general compatibility issues, improves overall stability, and addresses a number of other minor issues.