October 30th, 2012Features:
· Unified feed. Includes your feed, your mentions, and your new followers
· Changed the look and feel in various areas to make it much more pleasant to use Appetizer. Post display, user view, new post window, thread view, tag search view, and more.
· Take and upload screenshots. These are directly integrated into a post.
· Added a new Emoji pane that allows to easily insert Emoji into a post, just like on iOS.
· Take pictures with your integrated iSight. These are directly integrated into a post.
· When you click a user's avatar in their profile, it will be opened in a bigger window.
· The context menu for a post now displays the amount of stars, reposts, and replies for the given post.
· Redesigned the 'New Post' Window. It's more beautiful now, the text is bigger, the line height is bigger, the buttons look better, and it behaves correctly.
· Redesigned and rewrote the image upload service provider panel in the preferences.
· Added support for MobyPicture.com as a image upload provider.
· Changed the looks of a post entry. They differ now for normal posts, mentions, posts from you, and new follower posts. The text has more contrast, the date is more detailed.
· Fixed the bug where cmd+r sometimes wouldn't reload. And other bugs where the responder chain wouldn't work correctly.
· Removed the actions option from the filter window, because the internal Apple component doesn't work correctly. Will rewrite this soon.
· Rerwote the new mention / new followers notification code so it is more stable and less error prone
· Retina enhancements.
· Links in a users profile description are now clickable.
· The cursor isn't visible anymore on the posts.
· Unfollowing works now.
· Actions on reposts work now.
· Changed the post username so that not the whole line is clickable anymore but only the actual space that the username is on.
· Fixed a bug where the new post window would just disappear, if one had too many chars in it and tried to submit.
· Fixed the image preview window, so that it loads faster and correctly
· Removed the ugly icons from the actions menu.
· Now finally supports the new ADN data enclosures.
· The default setting for attached images is now that they display as small icons not medium images in a post.
· Reposts now look much more pleasing and are closer to normal posts.
· New tags can now also be searched from within the tag view.
· Adds support for the official oemebed annotation from ADN.
· Refactored a good batch of the code
September 25th, 2012Changes:
· Switch the positions of Global feed and Personal feed, making Personal the default and first option
· Change several icons to be more descriptive, among them Global Feed, reply and conversation view
· Fixed the bug that caused Appetizer to crash on some systems when entering a user profile
· Overall stability improvements
· Fixed an accessibility issue with the main navigation bar
· Fixed the tooltip user account preview when hovering over an users image.
September 7th, 2012
· Fix the bug where it crashes on the profile for some users.
· Make the auto resizing look nicer during window resize
· Fix a bug where sometimes it didn't load more at the end of a scrolling
· Fixed a bug where the username would not always show up.
· Fixed a bug where too many requests to adn were generated.
· Removed unecessary drawing code to speed up scrolling