November 6th, 2012
· New devices: perfect conversion for iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5g and iPod Nano 7g.
· New features: audio file conversion, audio track extraction from movies.
· Added conversion settings for iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5g and iPod Nano 7g.
· Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
· Added Audio category with settings to convert audio files and extract / convert audio tracks from video files.
· Added pause feature during conversion (advanced mode).
· Conversion of video files with 6.1 and 7.1 audio channels tracks.
· Fixed a bug with OS X Mountain Lion that could cause a crash during the application launch.
· Fixed a bug that could produce a conversion error for some avi files from Coolpix cameras.
· Fixed a bug that could produce a conversion error for some files with very low bitrate audio tracks.
· Fixed a bug that could produce a conversion error for some wmv files.
· Minor bugs fixed.
April 10th, 2012New Device:
· added iPad 3rd generation support 1080p FullHD
· added Apple TV 3rd generation support 1080p FullHD
· added new Sony PlayStation Vita
· added specific conversion for Apple TV 1st & 2nd generation 720p
· added Remux. Some file can be converted in a few seconds keeping the original quality.
· added audio language selection for media with multiple track (for example .mkv)
· added subtitle manager for choose a subtitle or add a subtitle from external file (.srt and .ttxt)
· added "Audio Sync" function for fix some audio issue in some file
· added video preview for audio selection (if the source file don't have audio description)
· added estimated time left till the conversion finishes
· added advanced mode for manage language and subtitle
· added support to Apple Intermediate Codec
· added support to Apple ProRes Codec
· Performance improvements and bug fixes
· With AnyVideo Converter HD 2.0 some file can be converted in few seconds.
· For example a 8.5GB .mkv 1080p file can be converted for AppleTV 3 1080p or new iPad 1080p in about 6 minutes (using a simple iMac Core 2 Duo)
July 20th, 2011
· Fixed the bug that causes an error converting to XVID (AVI format) in computer's category.
· Fixed a bug that sometimes produces a wrong mapping of audio channels with 5.1 sound.
June 24th, 2011Added "Computer" category:
· Conversion to MOV file format for QuickTime, settings: 480p, 720p and 1080p
· Conversion to AVI format with XVID codec, settings: 480p, PAL and NTSC.
· The PAL and NTSC settings are suited to achieve compatibility with the major part of DVD players that can reproduce the DivX/MPEG4 format.
· Improved MKV parser to achieve a better conversion (better image quality).
· Improved sound quality conversion for videos with 5.1 audio track.
· Added automatic image deinterlacing filter.
· Fixed a bug with MTS files with audio's track out of sync.
· FIxed a bug with 3gp files containig an audio track with low sample rate.
· Fixed a bug that leaves the progress bar to 0% (or "queued") during conversion of some WMV files and other video files.
· Minor bug fixes