Adobe Bridge SDK Changelog
New in version CS6 Build 001January 16th, 2013
- Added support for Smart Collections, including the following new methods: addSmartCollection(), getSmartCollections(), renameSmartCollection() and deleteSmartCollection().
New in version CS5 Build 001 (June 29th, 2010)
- Document.stacks lets users add and maintain their own properties for a stack.
- A new, optional parameter allows users to export full-size images to the cache folder when calling the buildFolderCache() method.
- A new method in the App object, isProcessingJob(), reports whether Adobe Bridge is processing any jobs.
- Bridge CS4 provided four mechanisms to display HTML. In CS5, only the custom palette method remains; using a TabbedPalette object is now the only way to display HTML.
- The HTML Dialog object is no longer supported.
- The property navbars.web of the Document class is no longer supported by Bridge CS5.
- The property jsFuncs and the three methods execJS(), visitUrl() and print() have been removed in Bridge CS5.
- Presentation mode no longer supports the HTML display mode.
- The value of the position property in the Document object has changed.
- The new property canBeChecked had been added to the MenuElement object.