December 3rd, 2010
· TJP updated to compile with ANTLR 3.3.
May 10th, 2010
· Errors highlighting speed improvement
November 18th, 2009Bug fix:
· [AW-256] - NPE when attempting to debug.
· [AW-257] - Issue parsing IntelliJ build number.
· [AW-258] - Use UTF-8 encoding for debug input file.
September 27th, 2009Bug fix:
· [AW-223] - NullPointerException when closing ANTLRWorks.
· [AW-230] - cast exception with left recursive grammar.
· [AW-244] - syntax error causes AW to crash.
· [AW-228] - Generated classes are not placed into directories according to package declarations.
August 19th, 2009
· New Grammar Wizard.
· StringTemplate Editor.
· Custom test rig.
· Run an input directly on the grammar.
March 18th, 2009Bug fix:
· [AW-196] - "Show Decision DFA" gives NullPointerException.
· [AW-197] - NPE when running the interpreter with a project with no associated file on the disk.
· [AW-198] - Debug does not work when the parser is declared to be in a package.
· [AW-202] - Generating the code doesn't work if an error is in the grammar but the generation thread already started.
· [AW-204] - Cannot generate grammar on Windows when file starts with a volume name.
· [AW-215] - Syntax diagrams don't work for composite grammar.
· [AW-218] - Select sub-grammar if it is already opened in some grammar window when trying to open it in a stand-alone window.
November 17th, 2008Bug fix:
· [AW-165] - Position history may fail if previous position does not exist anymore in the document
· [AW-178] - Invalid tree rewrite syntax
· [AW-182] - Console is not displaying twice the error message from ANTLR
· [AW-184] - Can't generate syntax diagrams
· [AW-185] - Plugin doesn't work with IntelliJ 8
· [AW-186] - Duplicate classes found in resulting jar file
· [AW-189] - Index out of bound when specifying ANTLR options starting with a white space
· [AW-191] - Recursive error dialog if generated file is removed while displayed in the editor
· [AW-173] - Don't generate the code again if it is already generating it
· [AW-192] - Interpreter rules pop-up should reflect sorting of the rule tree in the main editor
· [AW-27] - Add support to debug tree grammar from within ANTLRWorks.
October 2nd, 2008
· Incorporates ANTLR v3.1.1.
September 1st, 2008
· Cannot paste text on the debugging input panel if grammar is read-only.
· Cannot paste text into interpreter when file is read-only.
· Remove ErrorListener from current thread.
· Console of the current editor is not set when the frame is activated.
· Remove prefs for last used symbol in debugger.
· Quote a path with white space only on Windows when executing a shell command.