Podifier is a simple to use application that automates the creation of an RSS feed, the enclosing of one or more MP3 file, and the FTP application to upload them to a server.
Podifier is designed to simplify the process of publishing podcasts.
What's New in This Release:
· Removed the "rs:item" tag. This tag was introduced when the one-click support was added and it causes problems with validation.
· Implemented Passive FTP option. (windows only)
· Changed "Duration" field on the Media File/s page to "Size in bytes" (Duration was the wrong information to be loading!)
· Introduced more field validation throughout the application to ensure the correct information is being entered.(not all fields are validated yet)
· Updated the "Show Debugging" window
· Added in additional validation for Macintosh to detect errors in the FTP process
· Optional registration for updates.