Kandalu X 6.1
Transfer music, all iPod on my Mac.
- Import Songs
- iPod Refresh
- Make a complete backup of your iPod.
- creation Web Content from iTunes/iPod
- Transfer music from iPhone to your Mac.
- Kandalu x ( web-content) steps:
- select playlist.
- select links ( ITMS, amazon, google ).
- easy exporting on the web!
- Importing Tracks:
- Use the Click Wheel and Center button to navigate through onscreen menus, select songs, view information and import tracks into Itune.
- Importing Playlist:
- You might want to transfer more than one item to the computer. For example, you can select a "Playlist" from the menu,
- and simply import it in to your computer. Only the music in the playlists you select is downloaded to the computer.
- Using Kandalu X, you can organise songs into playlists. A playlist is a list of songs you organise in any way you want.
- iPod support:
- Kandalu X supports iPod Updater to update or restore your iPod software. Apple periodically updates iPod software to improve performance or add features. It is recommended that you update your iPod to use the latest software.
- You can also restore the software, which puts iPod back in its original state. A If you choose to update, the software is updated, but your settings and songs are not affected. If you choose to restore, all data is erased from your iPod, including songs, files, contacts, photos, calendar information, and any other data. All iPod settings are restored to their original state.
- Preview Settings
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!