After installing the jfControlServer app you will be able to remotely control your Mac from anywhere in your apartment.
Switch it off from the bedroom, turn up the volume from the kitchen, control a full keynote presentation or just start a video sitting on the couch in front of your mac mini that is connected to your HDTV.
No hassling around with IP addresses, nothing to config, it just works
This is what you have to do to make jfControlServer work:
· Download the free jfControlServer and drag it in your Application folder on your Mac.
· Run the jfControlServer Application and you will notice a new symbol in the menu bar, next to the clock. This is what the menu bar look like with the running server:
· Download jfControl lite version to make sure everything will work for your setup.
· Start jfControlServer on your iPhone, iPod or iPad, it will connect to the jfControlServer automatically.
· Phone, iPod or iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes eyeTV fullscreen bug.