iOS (iPhone and iPod Firmware) 8.3 / 8.4 Beta 1
Free and easy-to-use firmware update files (IPSWs) designed for quickly installing the latest iOS version on your iPhone and/or iPod device
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in iOS (iPhone and iPod Firmware) 8.4 Beta 1:
- The iOS 8.4 Beta includes an early preview of the the all-new Music app. With powerful features and an elegant new look, enjoying your music is easier than ever. This preview provides a sneak peek into what we’ve been working on, and what’s to come — the music is just getting started:
- All-New Design. Music app has a beautiful new design that makes exploring your music collection easier and more fun. Personalize playlists by adding your own image and description. Enjoy stunning pictures of your favorite artists in the Artists view. Start playing an album right from the album list. The music you love is never more than a tap away.
- Recently Added. Albums and playlists you’ve recently added are now at the top of your library, making it effortless to find something new to play. Simply tap play on the artwork to listen.
- Streamlined iTunes Radio. Discovering music with iTunes Radio is easier than ever. You can now quickly return to your favorite stations in Recently Played. Choose from a selection of hand-curated stations in Featured Stations, or start a new one from your favorite artist or song.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 1.9 GB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- Home \ iPhone Applications \ Tools and Utilities
NOTE: To gain access to iOS 8.4 Beta you must be enrolled in the iOS Developer Program.
iOS (iPhone and iPod Firmware) is a collection of firmware update files (IPSWs) for Apple's popular iPod and iPhone devices. The IPSW files provide a very quick method for updating the software on your iOS device via iTunes.
Moreover, iOS is an advanced operating system featuring a modern and easy-to-use interface, tons of features as well as impressive stability. Being developed using sophisticated technologies, iOS delivers a highly intuitive operating system suitable for virtually anyone.
As far as the features are concerned, iOS does not disappoint. Some of the most important ones are: access to a large number of apps, multi-touch interface, the Siri service, iCloud, strong security and sheer ease of use.
What's more, updating the software on your iPhone or iPad is a breeze. There are three methods for this: you can either update it wirelessly via a Wi-Fi network, by downloading the firmware through iTunes, or by using individual IPSW files also via iTunes.
As expected, all methods are easy to follow. Before you begin updating your iOS device, though, you should create a back-up on your Mac. Also, make sure that your hard drive has enough free space to match the capacity of your iPhone or iPod.
Updating your iOS firmware using IPSW files is a simple procedure: connect your device to your Mac, select the device in iTunes, hold CMD and then click on the Update / Restore button in iTunes. In the next step, you can select the IPSW file you want to use.
All things considered, iOS is a rock-solid operating system featuring elegant graphics and an impressive array of features and downloadable apps. Moreover, the software updates for this popular OS are just as accessible.
iOS (iPhone and iPod Firmware) was reviewed by Octav Fedor, last updated on April 14th, 2015
Runs on: iOS (-)