HP-16C iPhone is afree and open-source programmer's programmable calculator for your device.
Here are some key features of "HP 16C iPhone":
· Hexadecimal, decimal, octal and binary conversions
· Adjustable word size from 1 to 64 bits
· Performs unsigned, 1's or 2's complement math
· Integer and floating point math.
· Shift functions: Left and right, arithmetic and non.
· Rotate functions: Rotate a single position or N positions left or right, through carry or not.
· Left justify the bits of a word.
· Masking: Create masks to mask left or right N bits.
· #B: returned number of bits set in a word
· Multiply/Divide: Provided functions for multiplying single precision numbers into single precision or double precision results. Likewise, allowed single or double precision dividends.
· Bitwise Logic: and, or, not, xor
· Bit setting and testing
· RPN entry
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug that caused splash screen to appear every launch.