We love the iPhone but like many Apple applications, there is room for additional features. While the iPhone is a slick package, sometimes it can be like buying a new sports car and driving it at the speed limit. Snapture is a full function, easy to use, free camera application that helps you to take great photos on your iPhone, plain and simple. Upgrade your iPhone with 12 advanced camera features, including gesture zoom, color modes and multishot.
Here are some key features of "Snapture":
· Tap anywhere on the screen, or use the volume button to take a picture!
· Click the Snapture logo to set up Snapture as the Home Button Double-Click app.
· Tag the current location automatically on each captured image.
· Take pictures in 4 color modes: full color, grayscale, sepia and negative.
· Take 3 quick consecutive pictures with one press. Great for action shots.
· Delays your shot by 2, 5, or 10 seconds. Great for self photos.
· Places a 360-degree leveler on the screen so you can align pictures at the proper angle.
· Zoom in and out by pinching the screen with your fingers. Allows you to zoom in by up to 3X.
· Turn image rotation based on the iPhone's accelerometer on or off. When Auto-Rotation is off, you can take photos upside down.
· Take photos in 3 different sizes: Large (1600x1200), Medium (1280x960) and Small (960x720).
· Place your finger on the screen and hold until a circle appears around it. From here, remove your finger within the circle to take a picture, or slide off the circle to cancel.
· It also allows you to turn off the audible feedback in order to take photos without disturbing anyone.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Blue color accent in QuickView.
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Displays advertisement banners.