cb2Bib is a program that reads the clipboard text contents and process it against a set of predefined patterns.
If this automatic detection is successful, cb2Bib formats the clipboard data according to the structured BibTeX reference standard.
Otherwise, if no predefined format pattern is found or if detection proves to be difficult, manual data extraction is greatly simplified by cb2Bib. In most cases, such manual data extraction will provide with a new, personalized pattern to be included within the predefined pattern set for future automatic extractions.
Once the bibliographic reference is correctly extracted, it is added to a specified BibTeX database file. Optionally, article PDF files, if available, are renamed to its citeID and moved to a desired directory as a personal article library.
· Trolltech's Qt/Mac 3.3 C++ framework - a download link for a binary installer of the GPL/QPL-edition of Qt/Mac 3.3.4 is included with the installer, BibTeX.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor improvements in keyword extraction
· Code cleanup and micro optimizations through cppcheck
· Assure tmp path is writable when operating remotely (Thanks to A. Norton)
· Disable Open button when Postprocess does not produce a file (Thanks to J. Welford)