Vim Cocoa is an OS X native vim GUI implementation in Cocoa that helps you edit, write and format your text file.
Vim Cocoa comes with a simple to use interface that provides all the necessary tools to process a text.
Furthermore, Vim Cocoa offers spell check and folding features in order to make your writing faster and easier.
Here are some key features of "Vim Cocoa":
· Excellent CJK support
· Single process
· Fast Core Text based renderer
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated vim to 7.3.760
· Fix runtime warning with deprecated NSImage method
· Update PSMTabBarControl to use 2x graphics on Retina display
· Dropping files from Finder Open menu won't change current directory
· Dropping files from Finder Open menu will be opened from new tabs instead of current wi