Thoughts 1.2.4 Build 5006
All your thoughts and ideas on a shelf
Here are only some possibilities what thoughts can be used for:
· Writing journals and diaries
· DVD/CD/games collection management
· Creating to do lists and Getting things done
· Meeting notes and novel writing
· Creating personal Wikis and writing blogs
· Online research and bookmark organization
· Organizing code snippets and scrapbooking
· Decluttering your desktop
You were searching a long time for a way to store all your text snippets and thoughts?
You like to have a place where all your notes and files can be stored without any hassle? Then thoughts is just for you.
Whether you are journalist, storywriter, hobbiest, developer, you will find out that thoughts is just the perfect place to store all your thoughts.
- Style your text with ease
- Link to anything you like, or even build your own wiki with the help of drag and drop
- Organize it in tables
- Add as many books as you like to your personal shelf
- Powerful Import and Export
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This update fixes bugs and prepares Thoughts for future OS X versions. It is recommended that all users update.
- The changes in detail:
- Fixed: Opacity of the disabled buttons on the shelf makes it unclear which are active