Template Changer is an OpenOffice.org extension that will add two new items to the File - Templates menu which allows to assign a new template to documents.
All styles and formatting will be loaded from that template and the documents will behave as it was created using that template.
Template Changer extension itself is localized to Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Serbian and Spanish. The new batch mode is not fully localized yet.
Here are some key features of "Template Changer":
New menu items are:
· File - Templates - Assign template (current document)
· File - Templates - Assign template (folder)
· OpenOffice.org 3.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· allow to store new files to a subdirectory of the existing files when running in batch but subdirectories are not processed
· keep the batch parameter dialog open, if some of the input data are not correct (e.g. path not found)
· russian help added (thanks to Nikolay Garbuz)
· do not show license info on update or if required by unopkg command line
· description, publisher name and release info added