Texmaker is designed to be an efficient LaTeX editor and provides quick access to a wide range of useful tools necessary to create documents with LaTeX.
Texmaker includes spell checking capabilities, auto-completion, unicode support, code folding but also a PDF viewer that includes a continuous view mode and synctex integration.
Here are some key features of "TeXMaker":
· Unicode editor
· Spell checker
· Code folding
· Code completion
· Fast navigation
· "Master" mode
· Integrated Pdf viewer
· Easy compilation
· Mathematical symbols
· LaTeX documentation
· Error Handling
· Rectangular block selection
· Find in folders
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· High-dpi screen support has been added on MacOsX Lion for the pdf viewer, the symbols and the toolbars icons (because of a Qt 5 limitation, icons are still pixelized in the "push buttons" and in the menus for the moment)
· structure tags (chapter, section, ...) are now totally boldified in the editor
· the "regular expression" option is no more checked by default in the "replace" widget.
· on linux, session file is no more stored in the temp/ directory (some linux distribution reset this directory at each reboot), but in the "home/.cache" directory.
· detection of acrobat reader 11 and ghostscript 9.07 has been added (for new users)
· windows versions are now compiled with Qt 5.0.2 (the Qt bug about the save file dialog has been fixed in this Qt release)
· ar and lv translations has been added (thanks to Koutheir ATTOUCHI and Sandris LACIS)