The correct setting of PDF boxes is crucial for everyone working with PDF documents: When you create, distribute or process PDF files, the MediaBox and the CropBox are the fundamental regions for display and print.
When you prepare PDF documents for professional printing projects, you will also take special care that the BleedBox and the TrimBox are defined correctly - and sometimes you will even need the ArtBox.
If you are a PDF professional working with PDFs from numerous sources, you will have to inspect all incoming files for their boxes and many of them will need corrections or additions of misdefined boxes.
PdfBoxEditor is a very useful application that offers a powerful and efficient tool for viewing, editing and inspecting PDF boxes.
NOTE: To buy PdfBoxEditor via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PdfBoxEditor":
· PDF preview with highlighted box areas
· Guides to precisely check box alignment with printer's marks
· Selected boxes can be copied to all, even, or odd pages
· Redefinition of boxes based on graphical adjustments or textual inputs
· Creation of missing boxes
· Tabular overview of all box settings
· Available units: cm, inch, mm, pt
· Undo functions
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· App icon (including dock icon) accepts drop of PDF files
· Fix for media box origin different from (0,0)