PDF Nomad is a carefully styled, modern PDF editor developed in the Mac OS X tradition. It features a multitude of ways to take your PDF documents from one place to the next, through an easy to use interface.
PDF Nomad provides often used operations like merging multiple documents, as well as more exotic ones like exporting the document's text as a spoken sound file.
To celebrate its launch, PDF Nomad is temporarily available for a special introductory price. Easily resize whole documents to a different page size with a single command, or resize individual pages with drag and drop, shifting page contents as needed.
Export individual pages as bitmaps (jpg, png etc.) or create spoken audio files from the document's text. Split documents into even/odd pages, or explode documents into single page PDFs.
Merge pages side by side or on top of each other. Split pages in half or tile them to print them onto multiple pages to be assembled into posters.
Merge documents, interleave documents and even overlay documents on top of each other. Create and fill out PDF forms. Markup text and annotate pages with rectangles, ovals, arrows, lines and more.
Create books and magazines ready for printing. Add finishing/proofing marks if needed. Ever wanted to print a manual into a small booklet for easy reference, or need to prepare your novel or essay for your publisher? With PDF Nomad you'll have your document ready within a matter of minutes.
PDF Nomad is blindingly fast, even documents with thousands of pages are laid out in less than a second. Play with margin settings, or any other layout options: PDF Nomad's instant previews make it cheap to experiment.
Here are some key features of "PDF Nomad":
· Resize, merge, delete, reorder, split and tile pages.
· Merge, interleave and overlay PDF documents.
· Split and explode documents.
· Export pages as bitmap files or text as an audio file.
· Create and fill out PDF forms.
· Markup text and annotate pages.
· Create books and magazines.
· Create and edit outlines (including batch edits and automatic creation from table of contents.
· Add page labels.
· Shift page contents
· Add finishing and proofing marks.
· Link index table and cross-document references to their corresponding pages.
· 64-bit processor
· The output files have a "PDF Nomad Demo" watermark.
· Each page has a diagonal line traced.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Added preference option to never show the right side lists when opening a PDF document for the first time.
· Fixed: Help file did not appear in version 1.5.
· Fixed: Improvements to the link annotation inspector.
· Fixed: Improvements to setting the color of static text annotations.