Nisus Writer Express is a Mac OS X application that comes with a complete toolkit for writing and editing your documents.
Nisus Writer Express provides an intuitinve, simple yet powerful interface that will help you focus on your work.
As for the features, the Text Wrap around images, Widow and Orphan Control , Glossaries, Small Caps support, and powerful Find and Replace engine are essential tools for your writing purposes.
NOTE: To buy Nisus Writer Express via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Nisus Writer Express":
· Flexible Find and Replace feature
· Input Right To Left
· Bullets, arrows, numbering
· Floating graphics (Text Wrap around images)
· Widow and Orphan Control
· Small Caps support
· Insert Hyperlink
· Built-in Tables
· RTF, MS Word (97-2004), WordPerfect (read only), and Plain Text Support
· 15 days trial
· During the trial period a watermark will appear on the last page of any printouts. Once the trial period expires you will no longer be able to save documents, and the watermark will appear on all printed pages.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: print: preview in print dialog can be clipped/zoomed incorrectly.
· Fixed: Apple's "Start Dictation" menu command should appear on the Edit menu (when using OSX 10.8)
· Fixed: hyphenation for non-English languages wasn't always correct.
· Fixed: using the Color panel can incorrectly spread colors to other content.
· Fixed: clicking links to files can fail to open the file. The "Show Linked File in Finder" command could also fail.
· Fixed: Nisus Writer can fail to launch for some users if certain fonts provide incomplete information.
· Fixed: right-clicking the style list in stylesheet view can crash/hang on OSX 10.8.
· Fixed: the font size can fail to change in a document that has a Normal style whose font size is not 12pt.
· Fixed: redisplay flickers ungracefully when zooming in/out Draft View.
· Fixed: if the entire document is selected, should not autoscroll after making a formatting change.