MathMagic Pro for QuarkXPress is a useful equation editor that works in standalone mode and includes all the feature of MathMagic Personal Edition and more.
MathMagic Pro for QuarkXPress offers more high-end saving and editing functions and a QuarkXPress plug-in that will prove useful for hight-end book publishing.
MathMagic Pro for QuarkXPress interactively works with the MathMagic XTension to enable creating and editing of equations within the QuarkXPress document.
The MathMagic Pro Edition itself can also be used with other word processors and DTP software as well since it will support more high-end features than Personal Edition including color EPS export.
Here are some key features of "MathMagic Pro for QuarkXPress":
WYSIWYG equation editor with automatic formatting:
· All equations can be made and edited on the WYSIWYG editor window which has powerful automatic equation formatting engine. It is just like a word processor. No need to learn any text based commands. No need to have mathematical knowledge. Mouse and keyboard are just enough to make equations.
· Any mathematical expressions created using MathMagic Personal or Pro Edition will be aligned to the baseline of text in AppleWorks since it recognizes the baseline of MathMagic equations. MathMagic Pro Edition support automatic baseline matching for Inline graphic objects for InDesign and QuarkXPress.
MathML, LaTeX, AMS LaTeX, Plain TeX, MediaWiki, PDF, EPS, PICT, JPEG, GIF, RTFD, Google Docs, Zoho Equation, and MathType file supported:
· The latest MathMagic can read or paste MathML or LaTeX expressions. It also supports reading MathType generated equations, such as PICT, EPS, GIF. It helps you convert your legacy equations into MathMagic equation fast so that you can get high quality output. MathType equation can be directly drag and dropped into MathMagic window, or vice a versa.
· MathMagic also allows you to export equations to MathML, LaTeX, AMS LaTeX, MediaWiki(TeXvc) format so that you can use the equations in various targets. MathMagic 6.0 or newer supports PDF format for clipboard and exporting as well.
· MathMagic also supports Google Docs equation, Zoho Writer equation, and many other applications and Wiki web pages.
Wide range of templates:
· MathMagic covers almost all kinds of mathematical expressions ranging from elementary school level to higher graduate school. Any combinations of mathematical expressions are being able to be created with just a few clicks on more than 200 default templates.
· All the setting values of Spacings, Sizes, and Styles can be managed as a StyleSet. This feature allows users to create multiple formating environment and switch among them quickly. The StyleSet values can be shared with other people in the team so that they can have the same working environment.
· Hundreds of symbols within about 40 fonts are ready to be used with the intuitive symbol palettes that contain more than 450 frequently used symbols.
· QuarkXPress v6.1 or QuarkXPress 7 - English or Passport
· About 15MB of hard disk space for complete installation.
· 20MB Hard Drive space
· 5 MB of available memory
· You can use the trial version only 30 times.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Some MMa symbol fonts revised with added glyphs: MMaFermat, MMaFraktur, MMaGauss, MMaPascal.
· Changed: Auto Apply Style submenu for script boxes is enabled in MathMagic Personal, too.
· Fixed: LaTeX Roman face \rm and \mathrm were not working.
· Fixed: Crashing bug fixed when chaning the default view rate.