Text Editor is a simple, easy to use, small word processor with a state-of-the-art clean interface which exactly matches the printout.
The clean design allows you to focus 100% on the writing instead of being distracted by the usual rows of icons and buttons.
Text Editor always shows exactly how the document will look like when printed with the automatic header title and page numbers.
Unlike other cluttered word processors, the ruler is only visible when requested and you can directly edit the header title from within the page.
NOTE: To buy Text Editor via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Text Editor":
· Advanced state-of-the-art clean interface
· View and edit multiple plain and rich text documents at the same time
· Allows you to save the font for each plain text document
· Multiple levels of undo and redo for text changes
· Integrated spelling and grammar checks
· Search and replace text using the Find panel
· Cut, copy, and paste text between any opened documents
· Print, preview, and save as PDF documents
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Edit plain text and rich text (RTF) documents in the iCloud
· Click on the title bar of a document to duplicate or browse previous versions
· Automatically saves documents for storing locally and in the iCloud
· Browse all versions of a document by selecting from a timeline
· Additional fixes and enhancements