FastFox Text Expander is an easy to use typing expansion utility that can create and store keyboard shortcuts that, when pressed, will expand to lines of text.
FastFox allows the user to define keywords that become the shortcuts. When FastFox sees that a keyword has been typed by the user that keyword will then be replaced by the expanded text.
This shorthand software is ideal for people who are continually typing the same thing over and over. FastFox dramatically reduces the time spent typing.
Among the typical applications of this utility you can find:
· Long or difficult Medical and Legal phrases.
· Common responses to email/support inquiries.
· Multiple rich text email signatures.
· Common courtesy phrases.
· Court or conference proceedings where shorthand software is required.
Here are some key features of "FastFox Typing Expander":
· Expands keyboard shortcuts like "BLR" into "Acme Company was founded in 1994 and provides..."
· Use keyboard macros while you type in any program
· Unlimited number of instant text shortcuts
· Unlimited length of expanded autotext
· Expanded text can be formatted as rich text
· Create image insertion shortcuts
· Create shortcuts from multiple key commands
· Link entire documents to a shortcut in rich text format
· Import text from files or paste from the clipboard
· Increases productivity and reduces mistakes
· Utilize a shared shortcut file from a network folder so stock text can be standard across your business
· Back up and restore shortcut data and groups
· Use with Express Dictate Dictation Software to add notes about spelling complex words or phrases for your typist
· Simple and intuitive interface for day-to-day operation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed overwrite problem if shortcuts exist when loading a saved abbrev.dat file
· Fixed password issues with shared settings
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (NCH Software Internet Browser Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function