Ensime.tmbundle is a TextMate bundle that provides support when using Ensime. Open a file file in that project and hit ⌃⇧R and chose "Start ENSIME". This will start the ENSIME backend and the output will be written in a HTML output window.
You can safely minimize this window now. Now initialize ENSIME by hitting ⌃⇧R and pick the command "Initialize ENSIME". This will send your project file to ENSIME and it will start analyzing your code. After a few seconds ENSIME is ready to help you out.
NOTICE: You need to have an .ensime project file in the root of your project.
Installation: To install the bundle simply run the following in your terminal: git clone email@example.com:mads379/ensime.tmbundle.git open ensime.tmbundle
Add the shell variable ENSIME_HOME in TextMate -> Preferences... -> Advanced -> Shell Variables to the root of your ENSIME distribution.
Here are some key features of "Ensime.tmbundle":
· Organize imports (⌃⇧H): This will organize your imports and remove any unused imports
· Reformat Document (⌃⇧H): This will reformat the current document
· Rename (⌃⇧H): This will rename the selected text.
· Inspect (⌃⇧i): This will show a tooltip with the type of the expression under the caret.
· Type check project(⌃⇧V): This will type check your project. If there are any errors it will display a drop-down list with the errors. If you pick one of the items it will jump to that line in the file with the error.
· Code completion (alt+esc): This will do code-completion or either types or methods depending on when you call it.